Level 1: Baku

Everyone Wakes up in a cinema with Recker near the Big Screen.

Recker: Everyone is Awake, welcome to D.I.C.E Cinema, a place where we show the games we developed By the Way, notably the Battlefield Series, Pac you got the Snacks Ready?

Pac: Yup, agh...... these things are gonna fall.

In a moment of carelessness, Pac accidentally drop a popcorn box, fortunately Dunn Catches it to not let it drop on the floor.

Ruby: Nice one Dunn!

Dunn: Reaction Time is one thing I do.

Blackburn has the disc of Battlefield 4 and Irish readies up the film projector, Montes plugs in the projector and he Goes out with Irish, Pac, Dunn, and Blackburn.

Recker: Well I'm not in the campaign while, Only you guys are in there.

The game starts up and This Happens.

ELECTRONIC ARTS PRESENTS

A DICE GAME

BATTLEFIELD 4

The screen fades away to the Sea, and Weiss fills the room with her Voice.

Weiss: Oh, man, I don't wanna die to this song.

Ruby: Is that you Weiss?

Winter: Hey, Yang. You know any fish they have in Baku?

The camera zooms out to see the Gloves of a Marine.

Yang: Negative Staff Sergeant. Hey Sis, Ruby you conscious? Get back in the game girl, stay with me.

Winter: Nice Play Ruby, that's the finest driving i've ever seen. Right there until the end, hit the light Weiss.

Blake: Oh god.......

Kali and Ghira: The car, Its flooding.

The light shows that the car is flooding.

Yang: This Seat won't budge, you're pinned in Sergeant.

Mercury: They're F**ked.

Winter: Yang, the worst thing we can do in a situation like this, is panic.

Yang: You talk like that, you scare the s**t out of me. Weiss help me move this seat!

Weiss: WE'RE STILL SINKING!

Yang: S**t, we'll get you out of here Winter, you hear me?

Weiss: How Yang? The doors are stuck.

Yang: S**T!

Winter: This wasn't supposed to happen Yang, Ruby, take my gun, its yours now.

Ruby is given Recker's Iconic Revolver.

Yang: WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU THINKING WINTER?! WTF ARE YOU THINKING!?