The Find

I said yes and he smoothly pulled down his pants with me still laying on top of him. After about an hour, all of our clothes were off. I heard the garage door open, by thought nothing about it. The stairs creaked as somebody walked up the stair. We stopped and both eyes were locked on the door. The footsteps carried over to my door. We hear a knock and I whisper to Nash "Its cameron" I told Nash to get under my bed. The door swung open with anger. Cameron came in with his nose flared and eyes squinted. I asked him what was wrong, he replied with a growl in his voice. "Who's car is that in the driveway." "I don't know." I said. His eyes wondered around the room. What's that he asked. I looked to see what he was pointing at. It was Nash's jacket. "Ohh, that's Nash's jacket, he left it here from the party on Saturday." I could tell he was suspicious because there was no party on Saturday. "Okay, well I had a hard day today, the director kicked me off the premises for doing pranks." Said Cameron " I'm sorry, what pranks did you do?" He sat down on the bed and then quickly got up in fright. "What's wrong?" I said. " I felt something under the bed. " I became queasy and knew he knew what was going on.