|SUB DEMON LORDS|

─────────────────────

Ah yes this is a new thing but this is the apply section for Sub Demon Lord's. If you've read my story Adore you then the world of Kimetsu No Yaiba will be much like that in this story. In the story it wasn't mentioned or implied yet but there are powerful people there, this includes demons. That being said Sub Demon Lord's are meant to be Demons at Kibutsuji's level and they have the ability to make their own demons. This does bring the possibility of a human oc being turned into a demon. Sub Demon Lord's get to decide in the comments or dms to tell me if they have plans to turn someone into a demon. (Side note, Sub Demon Lord's can choose one thing that can be different from Kibutsuji's demons! Example| They can eat human food!)

Anyway now that I'm done explaining Sub Demon Lord's, I hope you all select this role wisely, some of you might be killed. Please remember that you all will be thrown into the world of Kimetsu No Yaiba so I will still need chronological age and actual age prior.

|𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨 𝗢𝗖'𝗦|

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

•───────────────────•

|𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠|

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

𝐀𝐆𝐄: @

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: @

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉

|𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠|

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

𝐀𝐆𝐄: @

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: @

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉

|𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠|

𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓

𝐀𝐆𝐄: @

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: @

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉

•───────────────────•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once all spots are filled you can no longer become a SUB DEMON LORD. Please take the steps given in the rules to get this role. [INTRODUCTIONS]

The TITLE feature in this section allows you to choose a menacing name for yourself! [[Example| TITLE: JACK O'LANTERN'S CRY

─────────────────────

|Gif not made yet|