New Orleans

After leaving Mystic Falls Elena and I drove until we finally reached New Orleans where Elena smiled at me in pure joy before I drove us to our new home which is my old home

"Home, sweet home." I said as I parked the car before we disembarked and walked inside.

  As we walked through the house I couldn't help but remember the old days with parties and people all throughout this house which made me smile before I felt Elena tug my hand.

   "What are you smiling about?" Elena asked as she looked up at me.

   "Just remembering something." I said before I leaned down and kissed her forehead making her blush and afterwards I took her for a tour of the house where I showed all the spots before I decided to get busy locating the witches.

As I got to work locating the witches Elijah, The Original, was already in a meeting with the witches who want Jason to which Elijah agreed to bring Jason to them due what is happening with the witches hostage.

Thirty Minutes Later

As I stood on my balcony overlooking the busy French Quarter of New Orleans I felt Elena's presence behind me before she wrapped her arms around my stomach.

   "You missed this place, didn't you?" Elena asked as she looked up at me while I smile reminiscing.

   "After I found out about my true heritage I ran away and ended up here where the night never ends and the parties never stop." I said with a smirk as Elena giggled imagining Jason as a frat boy.

   "You had a lot of fun here then I take it." Elena said as I nodded before I felt someone standing in the shadows to which I looked down only to see Elijah Mikealson step out into the dim street light.

   "It's Elijah." Elena stated as my eyes glowed.

   "Stay here." I stated before I vamp sped down to the street below.