Pure Vanilla x republican! Reader

Here Reader goes by she/her

You are Strawberry Crepe's grandmother and you are an elder of the Créme Republic :)
______________

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was watching the kids play in the park as my grandchild walked up to me, Strawberry Crepe looked annoyed with something.

Y/N Cookie: "what seems to be the matter my child? Is something bothering you?" I asked and my grandchild angrily sat down next to me.

Strawberry Crepe: "everyone is so annoying! I was just trying to fix my wafflebot and Pancake kept asking me to play, I can't even finish my stuff in peace!" they said annoyed.

Y/N Cookie: "oh my dear... why don't you go play? I'll help you fix your wafflebot later, go play with your friends a bit, you are only a child and you are overworking yourself already..." I said to them, their pouting face shifting to a neutral face.

Strawberry Crepe: "fine..." they said quickly hugging me before getting up and running towards Pancake and Custard. Soon I heard a voice behind me.

Pure Vanilla: "So you brought Crepe to play with the others today?" he said in his usual soft voice.

Y/N Cookie: "yes I did, Red Velvet said he couldn’t stand their complaining about how he was boring and would only play with Chiffon and the other hounds not with them, that he told me to pick them up once I got to the kingdom" I answered, he sat on the bench next to me and kept watching the children play.

Pure Vanilla: "is he the only one who volunteered to take care of them while you dealt with things in the Créme Republic?"

Y/N Cookie: "unfortunatly yes... the others in the kingdom were either too busy or weren't around at all. Red Velvet seemed to not mind having to take care of them so that was the only option..." I said looking down at the ground for a moment, "their parents aren't around to take care of them... i'm surprisingly the only one there for them, and when i'm not here i'm dealing with things in the Créme Republic, I would take them with me, but they prefer staying here and making wafflebots than to go with me"

Pure Vanilla: "they still don't like it there since their last visit right?..." he said staring at me.

Y/N Cookie: "yes, you are correct, and I do not have a choice but to go there, it's my duty as an Elder of the Créme Republic to be there in the worst situations. Though after what happened there with Mille Feuille stealing the ancient soul stones, including yours, AND Dark Enchantress's unexpected "visit", I don't think I will ever see the Republic the same..." I said still not daring making eye contact.

Pure Vanilla: "hey... it's alright! You're not the one to blame, you did nothing wrong" he said smiling. I finally had the courage to look at him, I looked back at Strawberry Crepe for a minute then back at Pure Vanilla and smiled.

Y/N Cookie: "I guess you're right... thank you Pure Vanilla..." I thanked him for his kindness, softly pecking his cheek quickly, he blushed at the gesture and placed his hand on the spot.

Strawberry Crepe apperantly noticed and walked up to us with a very annoyed face.

Strawberry Crepe: "are you trying to steal my only family member from me old man?" they said pulling out their crepe arm as a threat.

Y/N Cookie: "Crepe! Don't be like that" I said picking them up, they pouted but put their crepe arm away, "nobody's going to take me away, I promise..." I said hugging them, they returned the hug putting their head over my shoulder and sticking their tongue out at Pure Vanilla.

All I heard was Pure Vanilla chuckle behind us.
______________

That's it :,D

Peace ✌
-Author