Keep It Secret - Jin Kazama

~ Triple drabble ~

Laid on the ground, Jin by my side, I was observing the starry sky. The fresh breeze spread chills on my arms. The little spasm also made my broken wrist hurt, making me hiss.

"I'm sorry for your wrist," Jin ended up saying.
"You don't have to be sorry," I immediately said while turning my head toward him. "I know how important it is for you, plus it's not that big of a deal, really." I continued with a slight smile.

He seemed reassured by my answer. I sighed while sitting.

"I didn't think it would be that hard to fight with you, though," I admitted. "Even if it's quite obvious you're strong!"
"Well... we've never fought against each other, and I have to say that you surprised me."
"Thank you, but fighting with my boyfriend isn't something I'd do everyday" I said in my laugh. "Let's just keep kisses and hugs, all right?"
"All right."

I looked back at the stars, trying to guess some of the constellations that I could see. I could hear Jin moving because of the noises his clothes were making. He suddenly put one hand on my thigh, making me look towards him. His lips then landed on mine. I sighed as I put my hands on his arms, our tongue now together. Jin's thumb was slowly caressing my thigh, while his free hand went on my neck.

We laid down with Jin on top of me. Immediately after this, he started the kiss again. I could feel my heart beating faster, when the chills were now coming from Jin's caresses. But it slowly stopped and Jin gave me a shy smile while sitting back.

"We can't go further for now," he said.

I nodded and we silently observed the stars, hugging each other.