Denial

* Junos pov *

It was scorching hot at football practice today. I couldn't even throw straight. Me and my friends were making fun of this girl for reading a book, but I couldn't help but look at her eyes.
"Look at her! She's such a dork." James (my friend) states
"I know right, why is she reading at a football practice?" I respond, I know I said she's pretty and don't get me wrong she is but I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of them. The rest of the team leaves except for me, James, and Xander. Xander is the reason that girls here, their related.
"Can you guys stop making fun of my sister? You guys aren't that good to look at either" He snarled.
"Damn, chill out brother." James remarked, while hitting his shoulder with his glove.
"Fr bro, we weren't that mean" I state, even though I knew that was a lie. I felt bad lying but oh well.
"We both know that's a lie" he growled lowly while rolling his eyes.
"Cmon Diana let's go" he yelled to his sister. So that's her name. 'Beautiful' 'wait, what, no! You can't think like this! She's just a book nerd. Get over yourself Juno.' You woke from your thoughts with a violent shake.
"Dude! I've been telling your name for so long. What the hell man?!" James yelled.
"Sorry damn! Chill." I snarled back making him chuckle a little.
~time skip~
I arrived home, but I resent going inside. I push myself to do so. Right when I walked in my father was sitting in his rocking chair passed out drunk. Mom was probably crying in her room. I sighed heavily. 'Why does mom have to be dragged into this' 'God, her and Diana are the only people keeping me alive' I think while rubbing my forehead. I slowly and quietly walk towards the table and take his beers. There has to be at least 5-6 sitting there empty. 'Dammit. Can't I just have a normal fvcking life ugh.