4. Halloween

You jump off the kitchen table pumped up that it's finally time to go trick or treating. "Woah woah, honey, calm down!" "I can't, It's Halloween time!" Mom looks down at her watch and smiles with a sigh. "You're right, let's go get your costume on" "yay!!" You go grab your clown costume and smile at it knowing that Micheal is going to be wearing his, too.

You put it on and put your mask on. You do a weird evil laugh and laugh at your weirdness. You grab your pumpkin basket and follow your mom out the door. You look over to the left where you see Micheal coming out the house with his sister. You scream lowly at his costume when you see how good it looks on him.

"Can I go over to Micheal?!" You beg to your mom. "Sure, hon-" you interrupt your mom by running up to Micheal. Your mom sighs and follows behind you and Micheal. "Oh my gosh! Look at us, Micheal!" He looks you up and down. You hug him once again. You hold his hand and smile at him and you both start walking together.

Judith walks over to your mom. "Hey, miss" she greets pulling out a cigarette. "Hey- oh.." she sees Judith lighting up the cigarette and quickly covers her nose not wanting to smell the smoke. "They dating?" Judith asked. "Pardon me?" Mom looks over at her. She pulls the cigarette out of her mouth. "Them two. They dating?" Mom raises an eyebrow.

"She's only 6.." "oh. Oh, well" Judith shrugs and puts the cigarette back in her mouth. Mom shakes her head at Judith. "Micheal, look! A light!" You both are still holding hands and start running up to a house. There is a basket of candy sitting on a stool that has a note saying "take 2". Micheal doesn't listen and starts pouring it all into his bag.

Your eyes widen at his behaviour. "Woah!" He pours the other half into yours. "WOAH!" You turn your head to make sure that nobody else is looking. "Thank you, Micheal!" You hug him again. He breathes heavily in your ear as you pat his back. You hold his hand again and you guys run to the next house and start stealing more candy.

"We should trade candy!! I'll trade you my snickers, you give me your twizzlers, and I-" "okay, guys, it's getting late, time to go home" Mom said. "What...?" "Yep, let's go, Micheal" "no..please.." you begged. "You guys can play tomorrow" "I'm not leaving" you cross your arms. "Don't start with me, missy!" You and Micheal hold eachothers hands tightly, so they'll have a hard time pulling you two apart.

Mom tries to grab your hand, but then she ends up dragging Micheal along. "No, Mike!" Judith yells grabbing his hand pulling him. "Y/n, let go!" "No!!" They both start pulling your guys hands apart. "You're a butt face, mommy!" She then slaps your arm causing you to pull apart from him. "NO!" You try to reach for Micheal and he does the same, but then Judith drags him away.

"Micheal!!" You yell. He stares at you looking a bit mad. Mom starts dragging you home. You groan and start throwing a temper.

At Home

"Go to your room!" "No!" "You should NOT be acting up like this!!" "I don't care!" You then stick your tongue out at her. "That's it!!-" the doorbell then rings. Mom goes over to it. She answers it and sees Judith and Micheal. "Let me guess..-" "yep.." she rolls her eyes.

You run up to Micheal. "Micheal!!" You pull him in for a hug and hold his hand again. You lay your head on his shoulder as you hear his heavy breathing. "You're coming back at 9 PM, missy!!" Mom pointed at you. "Yay!!" You jump up and you and Micheal start running down the porch and go into his house.