Me and him

Finney's pov
(There is no grabber and none of the boys died
Finney age:18
Robin age :18
They are both in senior year of high school)

I was walking to the bathroom when all of a sudden I see Matty following behind me so I run into the bathroom and close the door behind be I run into one of the stalls and back into a corner. I can hear the door open and I just know it's Matty and his dumb ass friends so I walk out of the stall before they can even say anything.

"Hey guys do you think maybe you could not beat me up today" I say sarcastically knowing it will piss them off. "You wish faggot" Matty says tightening his fist. I clench my jaw getting ready to be hit when the bathroom door flys open. And I look up to see Robin. Robin is my best friend he has been my best friend since 3rd grade when he first beat up a kid who was bullying me.

  "What are you doing in my bathroom" Robin says scaring the boys. I loved the way he stood up for me. "Sorry Robin" they said like the Pusses they are. Then they go to leave and Robin says "If you ever lay a finger on my Hermosos amores (Beautiful loves) head I will kill you,you got that" glaring at them though the mirror. They nodded and walked out.

As Robin is washing his hands I can't help but look at his lips though the mirror,his big pink beautiful lips. I know you might be thinking that's gay I know and I don't care, if you knew Robin you would be gay for him too. But of course he didn't feel the same way he wasn't gay.

"Thanks Robin" I finally said breaking the silence "No problem mi amor(my love)" Robin said as he winked at me making me blush. He would always make flirty little comments like that toward me always making me blush but then again he was like that with everyone tho. I don't speak Spanish so I don't know what he is saying when he talks like that but I know he's flirting with me just to get under my skin.

"What does that mean" I said trying not to blush.Robin leaned up against the wall staring me up and down making my cheeks turn bright red and I could tell he noticed because he started smirking.

Robins pov

I walked in the bathroom to see Matty and his idiot friends picking on Finn God I hated those assholes. "What are you doing in my bathroom" I said trying to scare them and it obviously worked but of course it worked every one was scared of me. Everyone except Finn.

"If you ever lay a finger on my Hermosos amores (Beautiful loves) head I will kill you,you got that" I said to them knowing that Finn had no idea what I was talking about.I knew he didn't understand Spanish which gave me comfort knowing I could flirt with him all I wanted and he would he know idea. I walked over to wash my hands and I could see that Finn was looking at me I knew he loved me and I loved him but we never said it to one another but I didn't know if he knew I loved him.

I walked past him God he smelled so good I just wanted to smell his hair as we cuddled by a warm fire. "Thank you" he said in a cute little voice. "No problem mi amor (my love)" I said as I winked at him knowing it would make him blush. And sure enough he did. Just thinking about him made me hard. "What does that mean" he said sounding confused. I leaned over on the wall trying to hide my boner and winked at him trying to make him turn his face away from me.

I was looking him up and down imagining what it would be like to be on top of him. Then I saw him blush which just made me grow even more as a smirked.

Finneys pov

I looked down in the mirror to see that Robin had a big hard on which in turn made me blush as a turned my face away getting one myself. "I really should get to class" I said trying to get out of there as fast as possible. "WAIT" Robin shouted making me turn around to face him he came up to me and hugged me tightly from behind rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my torso. I almost came just thinking about robins boner on me. I turned around and gave him a hug goodbye as our boners rubbed up against each other.

He must have been thinking what I was thinking because he quickly pulled away and grabbed my stuff and handed it to me saying "bye Finn see you after school". Me and Robin didn't have last period together but I would go to his house almost ever night after school and watch movies and play and stuff. I couldn't take it any longer I went into the bathroom stall. I un sipped my pants and pulled my boxers down,I started jerking off to the thought of Robin and how close we were. Till I finally came letting out a big moan and covering my mouth. I grabbed some tissue and cleaned up and then headed for my next class.

Robins pov

I felt Finn's boner up against me and I was literally about to cum if I stood there any longer so I grabbed his things gave them to him and went outside the bathroom. I was expecting Finn to come out just a few seconds after me and go to class but he didn't and I really needed to jerk off.

I slowly opened the bathroom door as to not make any noise when I heard Finn un sipping his pants. The. Next thing I knew I could hear him jerking off which just made me even more hard I couldn't take it any longer I slowly un sipped my fly and pulled down my boxers. I jerked off to the sound of Finn and then I came when I heard Finn's muffled moan he let out.

I could hear him cleaning up so I grabbed some paper towel and did the same and ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could and went to class thinking about him.