Chapter 4 "She is not your wife"

30 minutes later
The doorbell rang as Inkyung and Injoo both came to rescue their parents.

Minwoo opened the door.

"Welcome sweetheart.", Minwoo said as Injoo was furious seeing him.
The sisters came rushed inside and went to their mother.

"Omma are you ok?", they said.

"Ooh! So you are Injoo. Minwoo's ex wife?", Roger said in a sarcastic tone.

Injoo matched his eye contact and said, "what do you want? My parents did nothing, then why are they going through this?"

"I am going to answer that! Injooya, you have so much money with you now. Didn't you think about me even once?", Minwoo came closer to her and touched her arm.
Injoo moved away from him.

"What money?", she asked.

"The money you got after killing my friend and his wife.", Roger said.

"It was not their money. It was a slush fund and unnie is the rightful owner of that", Inkyung intervened.

"Rightful? Hahaha. What...a...joke!", Roger went into an intense mode in no time.

"Hyung! Calm down. I am handling this.", Minwoo said to Roger.

"Whatever money I have in my bank account, why should I think about you after our divorce?", Injoo's eyes were red.

"You married me because of my money, and left me after that. Did I deserve that?", Minwoo said.

"You are a con artist. You stole people's money you dumbhead!", Injoo yelled.

"So what! I gave you everything I could. Didn't I?", Minwoo kept on taking steps towards Injoo.

"Hyeondo! Enough! You want money? Take it and leave us.", Inkyung came in between him and Injoo.

"Not so easy!", Choi Do-il came out from the balcony.

"Who is he? Where did he come from?", Minwoo asked.

"Your men left the balcony open. What to do now?", Do-il pursed his lips and raised his shoulders.

"What are you guys watching? Kill him!", Roger ordered his men.

Do-il fought with them bravely and meticulously with some scratches here and there.

Meanwhile Injoo's mom was dumbstruck and Minwoo took out his knife pointing at Injoo.

"Tell him to stop or else you will be dead"

But it was too late, the men were already on ground whimpering in pain.

"Don't you dare to touch her", Do-il said.

"I am talking to my wife. Who the hell are you to tell me what to do and what not?", Minwoo grabbed Injoo's hand and kept the knife on her neck.

Injoo was terrified yet calm.

"She is not your wife.", Do-il said in a firm voice.

"What is he saying? My life is on the line and he is arguing about this?", Injoo thought.

"Give me 10 billion Won and she will live.", Minwoo said with a devilish smile.

Roger Kwon was trying to recognize Do-il, he looked familiar but couldn't recall meeting him.

"I won't pay you a single penny. Leave her right now", Do-il took out his gun and pointed it towards Roger, "or the arm smuggler will be dead and you will go to prison for committing his murder."