FINAL EXTENSION: DARE

Sa totoo lang, hindi na sana ako maglalabas ng statement or kahit ano dito kasi from what I've heard from my readers and other people around me, Natasha already apologized to her readers (which was our goal in the first place and NOTHING else).

To begin, let me just explain why HBL was entitled "Her Black Lies". Akala ko hindi ko na kailangan pang ipaliwanag 'to but the author said she prefers "dark" than "black". Well, just to inform you, the book is not about you as an individual. The book contains proper arguments and supported claims (which you can't refute even until now). So, your preferences are irrelevant here. Black lies defines your style on deceiving people. Actually, it exists. Just check the internet. I hope I'm clear with this one.

Second, our motives. I've been receiving funny "reasons" when we clearly said why did we expose her. Envy? Crush? Can you at least give us some reasonable ones and keep these lame reasons? We're not kids here. May nagsabi pa sa akin, my friends and I never let her explain. May I just remind you that before I published the book, she published TWO STATEMENTS that PUSHED me to expose her. Clear? No? Not my problem anymore.

Lastly, for those people na nagsasabing "fake news", "haka-haka", and all. Can you support your claim, Miss-Ma'ams?

To all of her reader/s na reader/s ko rin, the dispute between two parties concerns you but it doesn't mean you need to pick your side. Hindi intensyon ng libro na papiliin kayo sa dalawa kasi hindi naman kailangan. You don't have to defend me or my friends as well. I'm not encouraging everyone to engage into something that will harm others. I will not tolerate that.

Wattpad should be a safe space for everyone so stop attacking her and my board (pakisaka na dms namin). Stop pointing fingers now because we got what we want. She apologized and honestly, hindi na namin kailangan basahin yung full context ng statement niya. As long as she apologized and admitted she's wrong, then we're done. 

We're not envious just like what other people claim. There's nothing to be envious about. My friends and I hate crowded spaces most of the time and we're the most awkward individual you'll ever meet here. Trust me.

To you, Miss A. I hope you've learned something from this one. Your past traumas are valid but it won't justify your actions. What you've done is terribly wrong and I hope you knew that. Deceiving people to get or feel what you want is something you shouldn't do. Let the love and care from other people comes to you naturally. God bless. ♡

                              — Clay, Gayreenn, and Hira