The boss is here

A couple of years later. Charlotte and Marima are now working together in the same company as P'Chompu while Heidi works at an airline company as an air hostess. The Phuket girls have now enter adulthood and are now working ladies in the corporate world. Charlotte was also able to hire P'Beauty sister Malaika. She's now the secretary of Marima.

Charlotte: when are you going to transfer Tina to me?
P'Chompu: what?
Charlotte: it's been years. You said no need for me to hire my own secretary since you're going to give me Tina eventually. When is that?
P'Chompu: oh that. Just wait for my retirement.
Charlotte: what? Oh my goodness. You should've said it earlier. I could've gottan Malaika instead of giving her to Marima. Now I'm the only manager who doesn't have her own secretary.
P'Chompu: is that really the reason? Or you're just jealous of the others. If that's the case. I can just lend you Tina. I mean she can also assist you in some of your works. But she still reports to me.
Charlotte: fine! For now. Still I want my own.
P'Chompu: fine! 😆 you still act like a kid sometimes.
Charlotte: no I don't
P'Chompu: yes you do.

Meanwhile in the breakroom the secretaries are having a chitchat.

Nudee: I just got an email from the President.
Tina: what? I didn't get any.
Nudee: it's just addressed to me.
Malaika: baby what did you do this time?
Nudee: baby I didn't do anything.
Tina: stop calling each other baby. We are all professionals here. I still can't believe you two are dating.
Malaika: what do you mean by that? You two also dated before.
Tina: yeah we did. But we don't bring our relationship to work. We don't call each other "baby" here in the office.
Malaika whispered: that's why you broke up
Tina: what?
Nudee: anyways back to my email. The President is asking me to plan a surprise birthday party for his daughter. You know my boss Khun Engfa.
Malaika: when is her birthday?
Nudee: February 15th
Tina: wait same as my boss?
Nudee: yeah same as Khun Chompu. That's why I'm asking you for help. What should I do. We already have plans for her party.
Tina: I'll ask my boss later if she's willing to celebrate her birthday the day after since it's the same day as the surprise party for the president's daughter.

As mentioned Tina asked her boss.
Chompu: what's the plan then?
Tina: huh?
Chompu: what's Nudee's plan for the surprise party?
Tina: so it's ok for you to celebrate late?
Chompu: I don't have a say. It's the boss's decision.
Tina: uhm yeah but you already invited you friends.
Chompu: Don't worry about that. Just tell me in advance Nudee's plans so I can also adjust.
Tina: ok noted Khun Chompu.

Nudee presented her plans to the President.
Boss Nawat: I like this idea of celebrating abroad. Have you check the resorts in Indonesia.
Nudee: yes sir. I have already inquired.
Boss: I like this one. Book this entire villa for your team.
Nudee: uhm sir. I thought it's for the company?
Boss: It's already a tradition every year that she treats the entire company to a buffet. This time I want her to relax and have a vacation with her team.
Nudee: uhm sir when you say our team. You mean Khun Engfa and me. Just us two?
Boss: of course not just you two. you could always bring in more people. Who are you planning to invite?
Nudee: you're asking me? but it's not my birthday.
Boss: I know my daughter. She doesn't have any friends in the company. Except you, I think. So it's ok if you bring in your friends with you. The more the merrier.
Nudee: can I bring my ex boss Khun Chompu. It's also her birthday. They happen to share the same birth date.
Boss: oh really that's interesting. Who else?
Nudee: her secretary Tina. My girlfriend Malaika and her boss Khun Marima. And also Khun Chompu's sister. Khun Charlotte.
Boss: Khun Charlotte?
Nudee: yes sir.
Boss: her name sounds familiar..... oh I remember now, Engfa mentioned her a couple of times.
Nudee whispered: my boss talks about Khun Charlotte to her father?

Chompu asked Nudee if she can also squeeze in her 2 bestfriends in the trip since she'll be celebrating her birthday too in Indonesia. Luckily Nudee was able to get the approval from the boss.

During the party. Everyone was already there enjoying except for the birthday celebrant Khun Engfa.

Boss: where is she?
Nudee: she'll be here sir. Already talked to the driver, he just picked her up at the airport. She's on her way here.

Everybody: Surprise!!!! happy birthday to you

Everybody: Surprise!!!! happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. 🎂
Engfa: what are you wearing? Is that like a costume or something hahahahaha

Chompu got upset.

Chompu: sorry. It was my idea to wear the same dress. I thought I was celebrating my birthday. I forgot this is your party.

Just then Charlotte went beside Engfa and whispers something.

Engfa: oh no no sorry I wasn't mocking the dress. I think it's kinda cute. Happy birthday. Thank you Nudee for your hard work. And thank you everyone for coming. Although I don't even know most of you. Anyways Enjoy!

Everyone was shocked seeing the cold Khun Engfa changed her attitude.

Marima/ Chompu: what was that?
Charlotte: huh?
Beauty/Mari: girl, are you two dating?

Meanwhile
Tina/Malaika: what's going on with your boss?
Nudee: I also don't know. But apparently my boss talks about Khun Charlotte with her father.
Tina: you mean to tell me. The President knows about them
Malaika: them? Are they dating?