???

Evo- Error? Error!?! Why is there a error? WHY IS THERE A ERROR!?! THERE SHOULDN'T BE A ERROR!!!

You walk around, trying to find a way out of the woods. Your mind reminds you of what happened to Hwasa and it felt like the world crashed in front of you and you dropped to the ground, holding your mouth. Your stomach was turning, making you feel nauseous and mixed with all the stress you've been going through, makes you want to puke. You try your best to feel better but it wasn't working.

You look up for a split second and saw a house. It took everything in you to get up and you slowly dragged your feet to the house.

You sat down in a chair to catch your breath and it took you a few seconds to realize your surroundings

You sat down in a chair to catch your breath and it took you a few seconds to realize your surroundings. You look around the clean white room in confusion. You turn to the door but it was gone. It hit you that this was the room the door led to. "Where... Am I?". You asked. "A cheat code".

You jumped at the voice behind you and you quickly looked behind you.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon was standing there, looking at you. You were to shocked to speak but you did eventually. "Ho-how... You all...". You rubbed you head. "You all died". You finally managed to say. "Did you forget that I'm smart?". Namjoon chuckled. "Of course I was prepared for something like that, such a shame Evo and Jimin fell for that". Namjoon said.

Namjoon sits across from you and you were happy to see him. "It's good to see you... As you". You said and Namjoon grins. "It's good to see you as well". Namjoon says. "Umm, hello?". Jungkook clears his throat and you glared at him and Taehyung. "What the hell did I do?". Taehyung asked. "You killed Hoseok!". You yelled. "He didn't". Namjoon says and you looked at him.

"Hoseok didn't die, he just went insane after being trapped in a locker room". Namjoon explains. "See?". Taehyung said and you growled at him. "That doesn't change the fact you tried to kill us". You huffed. "You have wait to unleash your anger". Namjoon said. "We need your help". Namjoon says and you raised your brow. "With?". You said. "There's a way to stop Jimin". Namjoon locks eyes with you.

"That won't kill him?". You say and Namjoon nods. "Ok, so explain since it looks like you know something about this". You said. "That's cause it's bigger than this". Namjoon said. "This game... Is a beta". Namjoon says and your mouth drops. "What?". You blinked. "What do you mean this is a beta?". You asks. "He's killing people for this!?!". You yelled. "No". Namjoon said. "He's testing this game to control people".

"Huh?". You say in surprise and Namjoon laughs. "He's going to release this game and make everyone kill each other". Namjoon said. "Like some type of worldwide purge?". You said and Namjoon nods. "And he's just gonna sit back and watch bodies drop". Namjoon said. You felt sick to hear all of this. Jimin is more disturbed then you thought. "How do you know all this?". You asked. "I have someone in the real world helping me".

"Real world?". You tilt your head. "Is it Jin?". You asked and Namjoon sighs. "I asked Jin for help and I never heard someone laugh for ten straight minutes over the phone, then hang up". Namjoon pinched his nose. "But no, it isn't Jin, it's my grandfather". Namjoon said. "Got it, so what's the plan?". You asks. "We are going to trap Jimin in the game". Namjoon replied and your eyes widened. "How the hell are we going to do that?".

"All we need to do is make Jimin lose this game". Namjoon said and you laughed. "Lose? He's about to win". You scoffed. "What?". Namjoon gasped. "I don't know how many are left in this game". You told him. "Hell, I might be the only one ali...". You stopped yourself cause you couldn't picture Yoongi dying. "What the hell!?!". Namjoon jumps up from his chair. "I told y'all to watch over as many people as you can!".

"I did!". Jungkook shouts. "I protected the hell out of Jessi!". Jungkook yelled. "Jessi's still alive?". You say. "Of course she's is". Jungkook says proudly. "Taehyung?". Namjoon glanced at him and Taehyung jumps. "Uhh...". Taehyung clears his throat. "I... Lost Yoongi". Taehyung said and you covered your mouth. Namjoon closes his eyes and rubs your shoulder. "And the little one, Yeonjun?". Namjoon says and Jungkook shakes his head.

"So there's technically three survivors". Namjoon sighed. "I know you're hurt right now but I know he's still alive but I need to know if you're with us". Namjoon said and you look him in the eyes. "We CAN stop Jimin, but we need you". Namjoon says.

Chose

Join them

Stay solo