Tango Moon

One would think I would have enough sense by now not to fall for every charming man that comes my way. After the disastrous relationship that had I gotten myself into ended, I needed to get away from my ex-boyfriend, Nick who for some reason decided that he could not leave me alone. So, when my best friend, Desirea and her fiance, Armando Pardo invited me to go with Argentina with them, I decided....why not? It would get me away from all the nonsense I had just gone through.

We landed in Buenos Aires at 12:15pm and and got to our hotel at 12:27pm, Armando and Desirea had their own room, which was a very beautiful suite. My hotel room was your typically decent hotel room with a bed, TV, small sofa and other amenities. As I unpacked my luggage, I heard my smart phone chime, I rolled my eyes as I knew who it was. As soon as I picked it up and looked at it....sure enough it was Nick.

Damaria, please call me. I want to talk to you

I rolled my eyes and deleted the text. I was here to have fun, relax and forget about Nick for the duration of my vacation.

At 3:30pm, Desirea, Armando and myself arrived at Alto Palermo, which is part of the Palermo neighborhood in Buenos Aires. As we looked around at all the shops, Desirea spotted a beautiful diamond and sapphire necklace in the window of a jewelry store.

"That is beautiful" said Desirea as she got closer to the glass.

"Yes, it is" I said.

Soon Armando came up behind her and wrapped his arms around Desirea and kissed her neck.

"I can buy that for you, baby" he said

Desirea turned around and looked at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know that I'm gonna tell you that you don't have to right?" she said.

Armando smiled at her and kissed her.

"Yes, I know" he said his stunning blue eyes staring into her hazel eyes.

Looking at Armando and Desirea brought a smile to my face. Armando stood 6'1 with a bald head, blue eyes, a finely trimmed mustache and light tanned complexion. Desirea was the same height as me, 5'6 with long black hair, a medium tan complexion and curvy body. Armando held Desirea closed and then passionately kissed her. I merely turned away and looked at the rest of the jewelry in the window.

Myself, I have shoulder-length blackish brown hair, light brown eyes, a light toffee colored complexion and like Desirea, my body was curvy, although I was slightly curvier. As I continued to look at the jewelry in the window, I felt a twinge of jealousy that Desirea had found the love of her life, while here I am single again. Oh well....if there's one thing I have learned is that love comes to us all in due time.

"Hey Dami" said Desirea

I looked up and saw that they had finally stopped kissing.