Chapter 2

I drive home all excited that my crush is finally coming over. I finally get to the house and realize peter isn't there. I run inside real quick and get things ready.  I get all of peters favorite snacks out. Ding dong! I open the door.
"Hey, come in."
Peter looks around than speaks. "Nice place" peter says.
"Thank you."
Time passes and were sitting at the kitchen table.
I am sitting next to him, rolling cookie dough into balls and dropping them in cinnamon and sugar. We're fixing for our field trip tomorrow to New York city Snickerdoodles are the best cookies. I scoop up a mound of cookie dough and pop it in my mouth. "You shouldn't eat raw cookie dough," Peter says. Ignore him. We put the snickerdoodles in the oven and sat on the couch to watch a movie. The oven goes off so I get up and take the cookies out of the oven and set them on the counter to let them cool. Peter leaves. I put snickerdoodles in a container The next morning I fix a cup of coffee and get my bag ready for our trip. I head outside and put my bag in the back seat. I get in my car and head to school. 
I saw peter standing there waiting for me. I got out of my car and grabbed my bag, then headed towards him. "Hey! How did you sleep." Peter said.
"Um.....good." Why is he being so weird.
Finally they tell us what buses were going on. I realize once I'm on the the same bus as Peter. I sit next to Peter on the bus. Peter doesn't care what people think. He is cool and very funny.