Sweet Dove

Revali didn't want to go. He dreaded all sorts of celebrations. Too loud and overwhelming. But Urbosa dragged him along nonetheless.

The theme was ice crystals. This was a winter celebration anyway, taking place inside Hyrule Castle's Sanctum.

Revali was wearing an outfit he worked on himself. "If you can't find someone who'll do it for you, do it yourself," as he says.

He was wearing a white dress shirt, a very light cyan tailcoat with matching dress pants, both with elegant white embroidery sewn on. The shoulders were pointed but not exaggerated and had cylindrical, pearlescent beads sewn on to look like snowflakes. This design was incorporated in other parts of the suit—the tail of the tailcoat, certain parts of the suit also had a full snowflake as well.

He also crafted clear crystal accessories. All of the crystals matched—they were clear, the same size, and rhombus-cut. He'd created earrings that are chained and would connect together and he would put them on his ears, they would reach the tip of his ears (as Hylians had long, pointed ears) and he had hair accessories. His mask was the same base color as his suit with similar white details, and he had attached some of these gemstones to his mask, as well as some chains of these crystals that adorned his suit. He had dyed his hair pure white so nobody recognized him, and he hid his wings so that way he was one-hundred percent unrecognizable. The only one who knew who he was would be Urbosa—whom which he would travel with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(View the comment on this paragraph for a playlist of songs for this setting)

He arrived at the castle with Urbosa, and immediately head for the walls, so that way he wouldn't have to socialize with others.

"Have fun standing next to the wall," Urbosa said.

"Have fun trying to hook up with teenage men," Revali joked back. She just laughed in response and disappeared in the crowd.

Everyone was masked. Including the princess, Zelda.

They jokingly called the day "The lucky day for blondies" because the princess was blonde, and everyone wanted a dance with the princess.

As much as he hated to admit it, especially when he would be staying near the wall the whole time, Revali wanted to dance with her as well.

Instead, he'd decided he wanted to scout out to see if any suspicious people—possible Yiga Footsoldiers—were out in the crowd.

He was so busy observing, he didn't notice when a certain someone approached...

[Revali's perspective:]

"H-hello, there," I heard nearby.

The moment I heard her voice, I knew it was the princess, but I decided to act like I didn't know that.

"Hi," I responded.

"What are you doing over here?" She asked.

"I'm not much of a celebratory person, but... one of my... acquaintances dragged me along anyway. What about you? With an outfit as elegant as that, I figured you'd be dancing with somebody by now," I said.

The princess was wearing diamond jewelry, and her sparkly dress was a light blue at the neckline that faded to white. A simple, yet elegant design.

She looked flustered. "Well, thank you, but like you, I tend to stray away from the crowds. They make me anxious, sometimes."

She adjusted her mask, which was a plain sparkly white mask with three clear teardrop rhinestones at the corner of the eye, once again, simple, but elegant.