relaxation methods

It had been a long day. Maya almost squealed with happiness when her shift was over but that would have been unprofessional (would it tho?).

Maya was glad to be home to her wife, whom she found already at the table eating dinner. Maya had joined her after taking a, what was in Carina's opinion, very much needed shower or else Maya wouldn't even get a kiss from the Italian.

Dinner was filled with conversations about their day, which had not been kind to both women so they decided to have a quiet night in and go straight to bed.

They were now in bed. Carina's lying on her back, her long hair spread on the pillow. While Maya's laying on her front with her head on Carina's chest, her arm around Carina's waist and with one of their legs intertwined, listening to her wife's heartbeat, while the brunette leaves soft caresses on her back.

At first that wasn't something she did often, it mainly happened when she would have had a particularly bad or stressful shift but lately it had became a habit.

Maya shifts her arm, bringing her hand to the aim of Carina's tank top. She does not rest her hand there, her hand goes up until she reaches Carina's breasts, cupping one.

"What are you doing?"

"Relaxing," Maya answers, not moving from her current position.

A chuckle escapes Carina's lips. "By grabbing my boob?"

"It's soft, it relaxes me. You relax me."

"Stupida," she laughs again.

"Don't act like you're not enjoying this," Maya smirks, leaving a kiss on Carina's sternum.