The mating anticipation

Suddenly it was like your soul exited your body, it was happening. Right. Fucking. Now. You knew Warren wanted you by the look he gave, and you wanted it too, arguably even more. But you didn't expect this to escalate so fast, especially on the day you finally meet him.

"Well, I guess it's time to come clean about this." Warren said, breaking the silence, "I actually really like you."

"I do too, Warren." You say without hesitation. Warren lay on his side and reached out with his hand and brushed your cheek. The both of you lay together for a moment, blushing and kind of frozen in time. 

     After a moment you say, "Are we going to uh.." and instantly you feel so ashamed. What if there's the tiny chance Warren doesn't actually wanna do this with you? But suddenly, something warm but wet flopped onto your leg. Simultaneously, Warren became a red and worried looking mess. Awww he's horny..

     "I guess that means yes?.. Hah.." He says awkwardly.

      You could almost scream you were so excited and happy, but you managed to keep it all in and in return you beamed at him. Warren shifted over and grabbed your hands, lifting himself up on top of you. You moved your legs apart in anticipation, your slit becoming unbearably wet. The incel worm embraces you and you feel his dick graze your inner thighs. 

     "Warren," You moan, "Stop teasing me." 

      With that, Warren smirks and lets his dick now flop right onto your pussy. From the sensation, it seemed pretty big, and just as moist as his body but radiated warmth. You couldn't handle this anymore and bucked your hips forward pressing his dick tight against your lips, causing Warren to moan a little in surprise. It seemed that he understood the memo and shifted back a bit to let the tip sit almost at the entrance. 

"Are you ready?"