Strawberry Crepe + Reader (platonic)

Here Reader goes by she/her.

I actually made this story based off of the last one so i'll consider it a part 2 :)
___________

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Pure Vanilla have been getting closer, not to the point of officially starting a commited relationship though...

Everytime I help Crepe fix and build wafflebots, they always end up mentioning how much me and PV are close, although it is quite true... they say it as if it was a much bigger deal than it really is.

I can tell they're afraid to be alone again, but, even if I do get into an official relationship with Pure Vanilla, I would never leave their side. They'll always be my grandchild and i'll always give them the love and care they needed from their parents.

(Author: Anyway :^...)

I was making dinner for us when Crepe came running down the stairs.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "nanny! Custard just send me a letter!" they said showing the paper to me.

Y/N Cookie: "I can see that dear. What did he write you?"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "they said that the other ancient heroes are on the way to the Cookie Kingdom, I have no clue why he mentioned you though..." they said with a worried look on their face.

Y/N Cookie: "let me have a look..." I turned the stove off and took the paper in hands.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "so? Do you know what they need you for?" they asked impatiently looking over my shoulder.

Y/N Cookie: "looks like Oyster, Captain Caviar, consul Clotted Cream and Financier are on their way here as well... don't worry about it dear, but it seems I must be at the castle tomorrow in the afternoon..."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "can I come?" they asked jumping from the couch to the ground.

Y/N Cookie: "of course dear! You can come with me. But i'll wake you up early in the morning for it, alright?"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "okay nan'!"

Y/N Cookie: "now come dear, dinner is ready" I said getting up from the couch and putting the letter down.

(In the morning)

Y/N Cookie: "Crepe~ you said you'd get up early~" I said opening a corner of their door.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "mm... just a little bit nan'..." they said lazily opening their eyes.

Y/N Cookie: "oh Crepe... if you don't get up, unfortunatly, you're not coming with me dear"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "wha??? But grandma!... i-i'll be ready right away!" they said throwing their blanket aside and getting up as fast as they could.

Y/N Cookie: "Crepe, you could get nauseous if you get up too fast"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "ehm... sorry?"

(Later) Strawberry Crepe's P.O.V:

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "hey Custard, do you know why they needed my grandma to come?" I asked Custard as he put his staff down.

Custard Cookie III: "i'm sorry but... I don't actually know, Pure Vanilla just told me that Oyster needed your grandmother here and nothing else" he said looking towards the door of their meeting.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "ugh! But I need to know! This is killing me! What do they want with my nanny after all!" I said getting up from the ground and heading outside the castle.

Custard Cookie III: "where are you going Crepe? Won't your grandmama be worried about you wandering off?" he asked following me.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "if none of them are going to tell us, we'll find out ourselves! That part of the castle had a window right?"

Custard Cookie III: "w-well.... yes, but..."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: ""but" what? Come on!" I said not letting him say anything else.

Before we could go any further, the door of the meeting room opened.

Y/N Cookie: "where are you two going?"

Custard Cookie III: "m-miss Y/N! We were just-"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "what did you guys talk about?" I asked ignoring my grandma's question.

Y/N Cookie: "the consul was just explaining how I had the choice to go back to the Créme Republic and leave you with Red Velvet for a few months or stay here with you instead..."

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "..." she wasn't planning on leaving me... was she?... "b-but nanny! You got back just a few days ago! You can't go now!"

Y/N Cookie: "I know dear... but the elders want to discuss the future of the Créme Republic after Mille Feuille was put down. And it will take at least two months to come up with a solution according to what Oyster told me, the presence of all elders might be required in case I don't agree to the decision they make without me" she said staring at me sadly.

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "but you'll leave me again! I've already spent too much time without you nan'..."

Oyster Cookie: "well Strawberry Crepe, why don't you come with us? You'll be with your grandmother the whole time"

Strawberry Crepe Cookie: "if I could take my wafflebots and that place wasn't so full and noisy I would go, but no... fine... but promise you'll be back soon nanny!"

Y/N Cookie: "I promise dear, don't worry"

Oyster Cookie: "oh! So the noise in the Republic is what your grandchild hates"

Y/N Cookie: "yes, Crepe prefers quiet places where they can work with their wafflebots better"

Oyster Cookie: "I see... very well then, it's settled, in the morning Elder Y/N Cookie is coming with us consul Clotted Cream"

Clotted Cream Cookie: "very well. We appreciate your choice lady Y/N"
________

Peace ✌