Chapter Five

HAYLEY POV.

I got home and I started to cry and I began to break down and I told them I am headed to bed and don't even think about waking me up. I told Hazel to come with me to bed, and she followed me. She jumped up onto the bed and laid down while I was getting changed into my green silk pajamas and got to finally lay down and I cuddled up to Hazel.

________________________________
__

I woke up from my nightmare the night of the accident and Hazel is laying on top of me to help my heart rate and my breathing. Once that was done she got up so I could get ready for today. I smelled some breakfast and I made my way to the kitchen and I saw Theo making breakfast and I started to make Hazel's food. "Good morning" I told Theo in a raspy tone. " Good morning and I hope this will make you smile today," he told me in a raspy voice.

Hayley outfit

Hayley outfit

Theo outfit

Theo and I just got done eating breakfast. I got up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and stayed hugging for a few minutes. "Hey let's go to the flower shop and also bring Hazel with us then go to their grave and have a picnic there and talk about that" He asked me. "Yes, that sounds like an amazing plan" I told him.

I got Hazel ready for the drive and Theo and I packed a small bag for the road and Noah has been on my mind all yesterday and I want to know how he is doing and I have a feeling inside me when I think about him. I think Hazel likes him because she usually barks at new people here. A couple years ago I was talking with Serenity and Calia about school, my brother, and Hazel so I asked them if they wanted to meet her and they told me sure and we got to my place Hazel started barking and growling at them and I told Hazel to sit and stay and they wouldn't hurt me and she calmed down and we went to the kitchen and started talking and laughing about everything we talked about it was the best day for my life.

I can believe she didn't do that with Noah. It's been a day since he left. I'm on the road right now to the flower shop to get some for our parents' grave.

__________________________________

We are at their graves now and I am setting down the flowers. The flowers are white roses, daisies, and blue baby breathe, purple baby breathe, and pink baby breathe. He is talking to our parents and I am standing a bit behind so he can have some private time with them. I went over to him to hug him and he hugged me back and he broke down and I told him to let out and we stayed here until he started to hiccup. "Hayley you are the best sister ever I have and I wish mom and dad were here to see that," he mumbled to me. "Theo I am your only sister you have and I also wish mom and dad was here to see that you are a wonderful brother and the best father figure since they passed I don't know what would happen if you weren't in my life and I love you brother for that always and forever," I muttered to him.

I talk to our parents grave and I look over and see that Theo is sleeping on my lap and Hazel is by our side and we stay like this for a while and I am happy to have Theo and Hazel in my life. I would be lost if I didn't have them in my life.

__________________________________

An hour and half later

I woke Theo up and I told him to get to the car and that I will drive to the hotel and you can sleep on the way there. Hazel followed me to the car and got into the back seat of the car and I told her to get down and stay there. I got into the driver seat and started the car and drove out of the graveyard. I put the address for the hotel in and started to drive there. We usually talk to each other and talk about how we miss our parents and how we are doing.

________________________________
Author Note
I want to know if you read the Author Notes or not.

I have been busy with school and life. I am doing well but school is kicking my butt. How are you guys? What is your favorite movies or TV Shows?