Gingerbrave + older sibling! Reader (platonic)

Reader goes by they/them.

Gingerbrave sees you as an older sibling ever since he met you.
_________
No one's P.O.V:

Gingerbrave: "Y/NNNNN!!!!!"

Y/N: "Gingerbrave? What's wrong? Are you alright?!" They asked the young one as he just stoped and started shaking his candy cane side to side trying to make a cake hound go away.

Gingerbrave: "come onnn!!! Go back to Red Velvet already! I don't want to hit you..." he said backing off and pointing at the cake.

Y/N: "Chiffon? Why is he following you Brave?" they asked making the other get behind them.

Red Velvet: "oh thank the Witches! Chiffon! Come on boy! Let's go home" the cake ran back to him as soon as it heard his voice, "you didn’t hit him did you Gingerbrave?" he asked with a glare.

Y/N: "he did not hit Chiffon, he only tried to keep him away" they said pulling Gingerbrave closer to them in a protective manner.

They stared at each other for a moment and Red Velvet finally decided to leave.

Red Velvet: "fine... I believe you" he said before he left off with Chiffon in his arms.

Y/N: "you alright Brave? Chiffon didn’t end up biting you did he?" they asked checking if the boy had any injuries.

Gingerbrave: "eh, i'm fine, he didn’t bite me, but he did kind of make me split from the others in the middle of a game of hide-n-seek... speaking of which! I need to go hide before Wizard finds me-"

Wizard Cookie: "too late!" the other chimed in, "found Gingerbrave! Can I go back to my studies now?"

Custard cookie III: "what?! No! You promised to play with us this afternoon!" the youngest said softly hitting his sceptor on the ground, "ugh! You blew my cover!" he said stomping on the ground once.

Strawberry Cookie: "are you guys sure you don't wanna play something else?"

Custard Cookie III: "i'm gonna go play with Pancake" the young king said heading back to the playground.

Gingerbrave: "hey Y/N! Wanna play with us?"

Y/N: "I would but... I have a task at hand at the moment..." they said scratching the back of their head, "maybe later Brave, i'll try to finish as quickly as I can to play with you"

Gingerbrave: "what type of task?"

Y/N: "well... Herb wants me to help with his flowers, i'll come play with you as soon as i'm done helping Herb. How's that sound?"

Gingerbrave: "okay!"

Strawberry Cookie: "hey... Y/N?"

Y/N: "yeah Strawberry?"

Strawberry Cookie: "at the end of the day... can you and Gingerbrave acompany me home?... please...?"

Y/N: "of course! Oh! I gotta get going now! See y'all later!"

-Later-

Herb Cookie: "thank you for helping me today! Me and Cookiesnap enjoyed your company!" He said petting his plant as if it was a pet.

Y/N: "eheh... sure... I... enjoyed your company too... Cookiesnap- a-and Herb!"

Herb Cookie: "oh! Sparkling wanted you to carry Vampire home before closing time. Can you do that?"