Espresso x Madeleine x Reader

Reader goes by they/them.

Y/N is a narcoleptic, which means, they'll sleep anywhere at any given time. Narcolepsy is a chronic sleep disorder that causes excessive daytime sleepiness. The cause of narcolepsy is not well understood, but it may involve genetic factors and abnormal signaling in the brain.

Anyways... on with the story! :D
___________

Y/N's P.O.V:

It looks like I had fallen asleep while reading... once again... and my energetic lover just woke me up. It was still day time and he practically dragged me outside of the house, saying that me and Espresso needed to go out with him.

Madeleine always finds a way to drag Espresso out of work, saying that as fiancés, we needed to spend more time together.

Madeleine Cookie: "come now you two! You can't spend all day inside of the house while i'm not in an expedition!" he said taking the both of us to nearby cafe, I chuckled at his enthusiasm.

Espresso Cookie: "I just hope that they serve good coffee here!" he said as soon as we arrived, I sweatdropped at his perfectionism when it comes to coffee.

Once our orders arrived, his first reaction was to see if the coffee was to his liking, after his first sip I just heard a "not bad" coming from him, it's usually hard to get "the perfect coffee" for him, and even after going to a cafe, he always emediatly arrives home and starts brewing coffee... again.

Meanwhile Madeleine does anything to keep the relationship steady between us. And i'm usually the one to confort them if anything bad happens.
___

Nobody's P.O.V:

Espresso Cookie: "no, not good enough..." he grunted and restarted his formula.

A half asleep cookie decided to aproach him... since Y/N was already sleeping peacefuly, Madeleine walked up to the coffee mage.

Madeleine Cookie: "love... it's very late at night, why don't you go to sleep?... you can try again tomorrow" he said in a sleepy tone, hugging Espresso from behind.

Espresso Cookie: "why don't you go back to sleep, i'll try to be quieter if it makes you feel better-" he said before being cut off by Madeleine.

Madeleine Cookie: "no... it'll make me happy if you just go to sleep" before Espresso could reply, another sleepy cookie got up.

Y/N Cookie: "what on earthbread is going on here?..."

Madeleine Cookie: "Y/N! Why don't you go back to sleep, i'll be there in a bit love, just need to get our coffee mage to bed as well" he said looking at what Espresso was doing over his shoulder.

Y/N Cookie: "*sigh* Espresso, just go to bed before Madeleine pulls the all-nighter like you..." you said walking over to them.

Espresso Cookie: "just a moment dear-" he was cut off once again, this time by you pulling him away from his table, Madeleine just followed behind staring blankly at your way of putting Espresso to sleep.

Y/N Cookie: "no, you're going to sleep NOW. Madeleine will keep me awake while trying to get you to sleep... nevermind... i'm narcoleptic, i'll sleep whenever" you said chuckling to yourself.

You threw Espresso on the bed, he tried getting up but Madeleine layed him back down.

Madeleine Cookie: "nope. Now you're going to sleep" he said hugging Espresso's arm, you curled up next him, helping Madeleine keep him down.

Espresso Cookie: "*sigh* fine!" he said finally giving up, "maybe I can get a shut eye... just once..." Madeleine let go of his arm and kissed his cheek.

Madeleine Cookie: "good... goodnight..."
________

Welp, i'm done here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯