Chapter 3

Liv Morgans POV:
It's the next day, and I'm getting ready for my punishment job that's awaiting for me. I'm really tired, it's really hard to fall asleep in a room with multiple women, and expect to get good sleep. I'm fixing myself up, when I finally notice what the maiden clothes are.

The outfit :

It's very, um revealing and tight

It's very, um revealing and tight. I can hear other maids and servants whispering about my outfit. Mine is completely different from theirs, it makes me feel weird and uncomfortable. I began to walk up to prince Austin's room, to see what orders he wants me to do.

I slowly open the door to check in on him, as I see him writing in a some type of book. I knock to let it know it's me, as he turns around and looks
at me. "Oh, come in sweetie, come in." He says to me as I slowly walk towards him. He stand ups off of his bed and comes towards me, with a grin on his face. "Like the dress,? picked it myself." He says looking up and down at me. I didn't know how tot respond to that, so I just kinda nod a little. "Great here's a list, just get this stuff done and then come back to me." He told me as he hands me the book he was writing in. I look through, nothing out of the ordinary. Wash his clothes, tidy his room, make his bed, you know stuff like that. I give a nod as I begin to start cleaning his room. For the first 10 minutes, I felt him just watching me, smirking at me, I didn't really know how to feel about it.

Even though I like him, this was kinda giving me a weird feeling, but he eventually left for his wedding rehearsal with his girlfriend. I just signed as I continue to get his list done. I couldn't believe I have gotten myself into This mess, how could I let those idiots drag me into one of their stupid Bets!

Fast forward to an hour later

I'm finally done with his list. I plop myself onto his bed for a second to catch a breath. My back was aching from having to bend down and my shoulder felt numb. I finally got off of his bed to leave his room and go find Austin. But just when I was about to open the door, he opens it. "You finished the list?" He says to me as I had it to him with a smile. He looks through it to see I've check everything off. He smirks as he looks back at me closing the book. "Good, not bad for you first day." He says as he slowly closes the door behind him.

Austin then slowly starts to walk towards me, making myself being to walk backwards away from him, till I hit his bed. He comes closer to me as he grabs my hips with one his hands, and the other to my face. His face slowly gets closer to mine, as I lean my face towards him, then our lips touch. I quickly push him away from me and walk towards the door, realizing that I could get in trouble for this.

"Who in the hell do you think you are!? Get back hear now!" He ask as just look in shock. What was he doing. "Kiss........no........me.......job...... now" I respond with trying my best to say it as clear as possible. It would help if I could just speak normally. He chuckles. "Baby, your job is to obey me, the prince, and I'm asking you to get back here, NOW!" He yells at me, looking more furious then ever. "NO......I job........ Kiss........Jocelyn!" I try to yell, inferring that he should do whatever he was going to do to me, with his future princess. "He sighs really loudly then quickly walks over to me and grabs my wrist. I try to escape from him, but I can't.

"Let me explain something to you, I don't wanna FUCK some disgusting ass pig let alone get married to her, she can't even last 6 seconds! so ima fuck you instead. And if you don't compel, I'll just have my parents skin you in-front of the whole town, GOT IT BITCH?!" He says as I just nod yes.

⚠️a little smut ahead⚠️

"Good get on the bed, and spread your legs!" I quickly jump onto, and slowly open my legs. I get very conscious doing this, but I have no choice if I don't wanna get skinned. He hops on to bed and takes off my undergarments, and rubs his fingers against the entrance of my pussy, I jerk a little from the sensation. "You like it don't you?" He ask me as I try to ignore his question. He then slides one of his fingers into me as I moan a little, trying to hold it in, even though it felt hella good

"So you do like it?" Said Austin, as he looked at me with a grin. "Maybe I should go faster then.?" He says as I do a slow nod. "Oh but I thought you didn't want to do this, you said I should do it with princess Jocelyn." He said as I quickly nod no, kinda wanting him to this. He then starts to slide his finger in and out of me, as I moan to it.

He then goes deeper in me, as he wiggles his finger inside of me as I grip onto his hair. I can feel him get to my clit as he rubs around it with his ring finger. I felt fucking amazing.

All of a sudden, we hear a knock at his door.

"Prince, your mother and father are requesting  for you!" One of the royals guards say as they try to open the door. Austin quickly takes his finger out of me as I quickly get up and grab my undergarment, hiding it in my fist. Austin quickly walks over to the door and opens it.

"Prince, it's time for your dinner with your princess." The guard says as Austin sighs. "Alright, give me a minute." He says as he shuts the door on the guard. He then walk over to me and begins to kiss my neck, leaving a hickey behind.

"There, now you know who owns you, after this you better be up her same way you were just now, but strip naked, if not I'll leave a hand print on your ass, and it won't be pretty, you understand me servant?!" He tells me as I give him a thumbs up.

"Good, now run along you little slut, and from now on, call me master." Austin finally says before slapping my ass and leaving his room with the guards, shutting the door behind him.

I sit back down on the bed, tryin to contemplate and process what had just happened. I cover my face with my hands, as I sigh for a while. Finally I get out of his room, and go to the kitchen to see if I have any other duties.