24

Harry's eyes follow me as I unzip his jeans, my hands moving slowly as the marijuana courses through me, causing everything to seem slower, almost like I am in a dream.

"What are you doing?" He asks again as I pull down his boxers, his sizable length always hardened.

I answer him by leaning down and opening my mouth wide enough before positioning it around his shaft, beginning to bob up my head up and down as I lightly suck on his penis, using my hand occasionally seeming as the whole thing couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Holy f.uck," he moans out of pleasure as I continue my motions with ease, my saliva making it easier to go up and down his dick.

Harry grasps onto my hair, his touch light as he tries to control my speed, "slow down, I don't want to come yet."

I comply, slowing down my movements as Harry subconsciously moans, his sounds deep and full of satisfaction.

"I'm about to-" without finishing his sentence he climaxes, warm semen filling my mouth as I swallow it, sitting up and wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. I look over to find Harry leaning with his head against the wall with his eyes shut, clearly attempting to slow down his breathing.

He slightly opens his eyes and looks at me for a few moments, "how shall I repay you?" He asks, seeming to come back to reality as he pulls up his boxers and jeans with ease.

Just as I'm about to answer there's a knock at the door, and Harry curses under his breath, "it's probably the swim club or some shit." He says before standing up and fanning the room with his hands, laughing at himself as he does so before walking to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

"Of course." Someone from the other side of the threshold says, Harry blocking my view, but I know that voice all too well. "In the bathroom lighting it up, Styles?" Connor pushes Harry out of the way, not as forcefully as I'd expect him to.

When he walks in he sees me and just laughs, his hair damp from swimming as he puts his hand through it, "you two are just a big f.ucking mess." He then walks to a shower and opens the curtain to it, opening it before stepping inside and closing it, seconds later the water turned on as he takes a shower.

"Come on, let's go." Harry says, still stood at the doorway as he holds it open for me, myself not so gracefully standing before practically stumbling to the door, making myself laugh as I realize how high I truly am.

Harry laughs, "Jesus, you need some help?" I nod with a lopsided grin, and he quickly puts his arm under mine, supporting me as we walk down the hall, and what seems like hours later making it to my room as we practically fall inside, laying on the floor

"What the f.uck?" Miranda's high voice says as she probably rolls her eyes from behind some book.

"She really does have a stick up her ass." Harry says to me, remembering how I described my roommate to him.

There's a scoff, "you do know that I'm in the room right?" Miranda sounds offended, but I find her comment outright funny and begin to laugh.

"I'm not blind nor deaf." Harry says in response.

"Whatever, can you two just not talk I can't concentrate while reading when there's noise." Her voice is commanding, just like the first time I met her.

I hold in another outbreak of laughter, "you got it." I say before rolling on my side and looking at Harry, finding him biting his lip to stop from laughing as well, his dimple carving into his cheek as he does so.

I lean over with my lips hovering closely to his ear, "do you know something we can do without talking?"

"I've got a few ideas." He whispers back before rolling over so that he's above me, his legs on either side of my body as he leans down and kisses my neck, leaving a trail up to my jawline before kissing my lips, lingering there for a few moments.

"Are you two serious?" Miranda huffs from the other side of the room. "I hate horny teenagers." She says before I hear the creak of her bed, and the slamming of the door a few seconds later as she adds some dramatic flare.

I laugh, "that was easier than I thought it would be." I say before kissing Harry again, enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine until he pulls away a few seconds later.

"I'd love to stay, but I told Niall I would watch derby in the theatre room." He frowns while leaning down, kissing my cheek before standing up and walking towards the door, "I'll see you in a little while." He says while turning the knob.

"Don't have too much fun!" I say as he walks out and closes the door, hearing him faintly laugh from the other side.

-

When I open my eyes the room is dark, and I curse under my breath as I realize I had fallen asleep for what must've been a few hours, my high worn off.

The creak of the door tells me Miranda is back, "don't worry, Harry is gone and we are done making out so you can carry on reading your books now in absolute silence." My voice sounds groggy and slow, the aftermath of smoking and then taking a nap.

When I get no response I find it strange, usually the redhead has some sort of snarky response, "are you mad about earlier?" I ask while sitting up, a figure standing at the door as my heart immediately begins to race, and I quickly scoot myself backwards towards the bed.

"Everyone's at dinner." They say before stepping forward, for some reason myself not being surprised when it's Connor.

"What are you doing here?" I question as I stand, my legs weak as I feel uneasy, something about the way Connor is looking at me sending chills all throughout my body.

He reaches behind his back, and I take a sharp breath when he pulls out a gun, "I'm here because your boyfriend has made the wrong people unhappy, and you seem to be the closest person to him."

I keep my breathing even and slow, trying to stay calm, "what does that have to do with anything?"

"You're the only person who can find out all about his operation, and where he keeps all of his earnings and shipments." He explains.

I laugh, "and why would I want to do that?"

He suddenly walks towards me, placing his hand on my throat before pushing me back against the wall, moving the barrel to his gun against the side of my head, "because if you don't I will kill him and you without a second thought."

-

i need to start updating frequently ;(

thank you so much for 1 million reads you guys, i hope you all are enjoying the story so far!

goal: 1200 votes and 550 comments

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?

Claustrophobic

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jo