For You | chapter 32

DDs pov
"so that's when melody tried to fight that lame nigga tae too cause he was looking at her crazy, she a hot head when she mad. so she bust his lip right- but i pulled her back like nahhh cause if he hit her i was finna shoot him like i'm not playing. so ddot already been wanting to fight ole boy so you know he step up boom they get to fighting" notti explained.

"so we all just watching like damnnn ddot beating his ass but once nigga got slammed melody was like ight that's a wrap and went to pull ddot off but tae hit her-" not kept going.

"wait dat nigga hit my sister" e snapped his head towards us. "let me finish" notti rolled his eyes.

"so dd get mad and shit and he go over there so i go to and that nigga dayvon or whatever came too and we just jumped him. then 12 came so we was outta dere" notti shrugged leaning back into the couch.

this nigga always gotta tell the story. he being doing the most with it too like why are you jumping off couches to explain a fight. it's cool though.

"damn bro, i go get head from a girl for ONE HOUR and a missed 5 days worth of shit" e emphasized while taking a pull from the blunt we was passing around.

"say, where melly?" i asked lowkey wanting to be up under her. "i was finna ask the same thing" ddot said looking up from his phone.

e shrugged looking back at the tv. useless ass nigga. how the fuck you don't know where yo lil sista at and you her legal guardian.

"bitch i don't know her every move that lil mufucka is grown in her head she don't gotta answer to me" e shrugged.

damn i said that out loud?

"yes" ddot and notti said.

the fuck?

i pulled out my phone going to text her cause where the fuck is she at?

wife💍

wya?

ian gone lie melody told me to change her name from 'wife'  she said it's corny but shit it's my phone and i gave her a ring so i don't care.

i'm out nigga duh🙄

shordy don't get smart🙄
wya fr doe

immm outta da country 😋

melody janae davis.

bro stop being federal
ian no where but wit dayday

run dat back turbo

where?? who??

trampoline park and dayday

oh bet

ion know who the fuck she think she is but she ain't fucking grown and why she out with a nigga i barely know?  the fuck.

"who pissed in your cheerios negro" notti said looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"nun"

besides the fact that i wanna be laid up with my girlfriend and she with a nigga. he seem cool from the other day but ion know nigga like that.

"so where mel? fucking idiot" ddot mumbled the last part. this nigga gone get enough talking to me like a lil bitch .

acting like i still don't want him to die slow from that bum ass prank a few weeks back in noti car.