11

Jungkook was on his way to meet Jin. His thoughts drifted to the pack meeting and what was said. How they, the werewolves, effected Jin. Wondering if he had an impact on him too. If yes, could he use it to his advantage, would that be ok?

When Jungkook finally arrived by the fountain, he looked around and saw Jin, who didn't see him, he seemed busy typing on his phone. Just as Jungkook was about to sneak at the other, Jin lifted his head and a smile formed on his lips.

Jungkook couldn't deny the facts anymore. His heart started beating like he ran a marathon. His hands started sweating and in his head spinning, all people disappeared and only Kim Seokjin existed.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" He heard Jin's voice asking.

"You look lost, is everything ok?" Again a question from Jin. Jungkook didn't answer, he just came closer and stopped only when their chests touched. Jin wanted to step back but Jungkook quickly grabbed him, not giving him a chance to step back. Jin got taken by surprise and his eyes bulged when he felt Jungkook's lips pressed against his. That was not what he meant, when he agreed to meet and talk. He tried to push Jungkook away, knowing that people were already staring at them. But Jungkook's grip on him only tightened more.

 'Ahh, what the fuck', thought Jin, 'to hell with all the people, let then watch' before giving in and responding to the kiss. The kiss felt too amazing to be broken and Jungkook's arms around his body felt too good to be pushed away. Unfortunately at one point they had to separate, the damn need for oxygen. Their foreheads joint, both panting and smiling. Gaining his senses back, Jin cleared his throat, he opened his mouth to say something. But Jungkook's lips prevented him from doing so. With a kiss, followed by a plead, "please don't say we shouldn't have done that." Jin was surprised by the other's words and he shook his head, "I wanted to say, people are watching us."

"I don't care" said Jungkook, holding Jin in his arms. Lost of words Jin agreed, all he could think about was, how amazing he felt. The kiss, being held in Jungkook's arms, it all felt soo good. They stayed like this, ignoring all the stares. But a voice crushed their happy bubble. Like a bucket of cold water was thrown at them. They turned to see Jade and Jungkook's mother watching them, shock evident on their faces. Both men stepped away from each other. Jin looked at the two women. He felt disgusted by his own actions. Never has he imagined that he would be in this situation, where he got caught, kissing another person's fiancé. He was ashamed of himself, he could see the pain in Jade's eyes. It made him feel like the worst scumbag walking on earth. He bowed towards the two women, mumbling an apology. Turning away, his eyes fill up with tears. He left without giving a glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the direction Jin left, his heart wanted to run after him but his mind didn't let him do that. He turned towards his very angry looking mother and a very hurtful looking Jade. Taking few deep breaths, he said, "let's go home" the voice sounded defeated.

At the Jeon mansion, only yelling was heard. The housekeeper and the maids stayed in the kitchen, too scared to show themselves.

Mrs Jeon was the loudest, with wild accusations, as Jade sat silently on the couch, feeling her planned out life slipping away.

"How could you do that? How? To a woman that showed you nothing then respect and love. Jungkook, Jin is a human, you will need to leave our pack. Our blood line.." she stopped talking and looked at her son. "What did he do to you?" Her voice now low and disappointing.

Jungkook scoffed and looked back at his mother, "hmm, he didn't do anything. It was all my fault." He turned his gaze towards Jade, "I'm sorry but I don't love you. I can't imagine to have a family with you..." A slap on his cheek made him stop and he glared surprised at his mother. Never before has she slapped him.

"Stop talking nonsense" she said with determination, "you two will get married. We will move the wedding forward, maybe right after Namjoon's." Jungkook scoffed again, leaning back in his chair, he said, "the hell we will. I don't love her. She went to the elders before asking me, if I really agree to marry her." He looked at Jade, "I'm sorry, I should've have told you this earlier but I can't marry you." She looked back at him and asked, "is it because of this human?" Jungkook exhaled, "what does it matter? The point is, I don't love you..." Jade stood up from her seat and kneeled before him, she grabbed his hands, saying, "you will learn to love me. When we get children and become..." "That's never gonna happen" Jungkook's words made her breath hitch. Mrs Jeon took her in her arms and lifted her from the ground, made her sit back on the couch. Hearing Jade crying, she glared at her son. She called one of the maids, asking her to bring Jade to her room. Whispering to her, not to worry, it's all gonna be okay.

As Jade left, Mrs Jeon seat down next to Jungkook. "I will not accept a human in our family. You will not longer be my son, if you choose him" she said without lifting her gaze from her fidgeting fingers. Jungkook looked startled at his mother, "I won't force you" he said calmly and she gave him a questioning look. "I will move out" he continued and heard his mother gasp. Tears welled up in Mrs Jeon's eyes when she asked, "you will leave me, your mother, who gave birth to you, for a human?"

"No mother, it's the other way around. You are abandoning me, the child you gave birth to, because I'm in love with 'a human'." He said quoting the word human. "I always thought, you want me to find love and be happy. But look at you" he said disappointed, "standing in my way, not caring about my feelings. I'm not a teenager mom, I know what I want. It's my fault that I didn't tell you earlier and I'm sorry for that." He stood up.

"Where are you going" his mother asked. Jungkook pressed his lips together, giving her a sad look, he answered, "I'm going to Jin. I'm praying that he will forgive me, for putting him in this situation, I did today. I will do everything in my power to make him mine." He turned around, letting out a deep breath before saying, "I'll come back tomorrow, to get my stuff and leave this house." Mrs Jeon began crying, wondering how could everything go so wrong. When she wanted to say something, she looked up and realized that her son wasn't there anymore.

It was already dark outside, when Jin's doorbell rang. He thought it was Jimin and opened the door without looking who it was. Seeing Jungkook standing there, his eyes, once again, welled up with tears. Jungkook didn't say anything, he just closed the space between them and hugged him, holding him tight as possible. After few moments, he felt Jin's body relaxing and his own body did the same. He lifted Jin's face, with both hands on the other's cheeks, feeling the wetness from the tears. Making him look into his eyes, he said, "I messed up and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that you felt like being 'the other person'. The truth is, you were never 'the other person', you were the only one." Kissing the tears stained cheeks, Jungkook continued, "I can't stop thinking about you, since the day I met you." He pecked the other's lips, "and I'm ready to fight for your love, if you give me a chance."

Jin was overwhelmed, he couldn't say anything, all he could do was nod with his head. Jungkook smiled and kissed him. Just to be pulled away by an angry looking Mochi, who yelled, "what the fuck are you doing? Haven't you done enough damage? You are engaged and..."

"I'm not" the words from Jungkook made Jimin stop yelling and hitting him. He widened his eyes, holding back his smile, he asked, "what?" Jungkook smiled at him, "I'm not engaged anymore" he said turning towards Jin and taking his hand, "at least not yet." Jimin gasped and closed the door behind him, pushing both men to the living room and onto the couch. Sitting opposite of them, he touched the bridge of his nose and asked, in a very dramatic manner, "what did I miss? What happened in the hour, between Jin calling me, all crying like the end of the world was near and calling himself horrible names...and now?" He glared at the two, waiting for an answer. Jin surprised how Jimin described him, he stuttered, "I, I didn't cry as if..and..called...and..." he stopped, feeling Jungkook's hands grabbing his, he looked at him. "I'm so, so sorry making you feel like that" said Jungkook and kissed the other's forehead, pulling him into his arms. 

Thanks for reading, sorry if it sucks 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Love you all ❤️