• - sοfτlγ - •

jennie kim — 🧸

🐿️ — roseanne park

f — flυff

"Unnie?" Roseanne called out softly. "Yes, Rosie?" Jennie asked. "Can I- can I sleep with you tonight?" the blonde girl ask timidly. Jennie raises her eyebrow, "why?"

"I, it's just that- Lisa and I watched a movie," Roseanne said hesitantly, shy. "God that girl. I swear I told her not to take you out to watch another horror movie."

"I- uh, I'll just go back to my room." Roseanne said ducking her head and walking towards the door. "No, stay," Jennie stops her, gesturing to the empty space on her bed, "come here, baby." said the cat-eyed girl cutely, opening her arms.

The younger girl smiles and dives into her unnie's arm. "Next time Lisa tries to make you watch a movie, call unnie first, okay?" Jennie said whilst running her hands through Rosé's soft blonde locks. Rosé just hummed contentedly snuggling deeper into her unnie's arms under the covers.

"What was it that she made you watch?" asked Jennie, "Hm? Just a new movie," replied the younger girl with droopy eyes, trying to stifle a yawn. "it was scary, unnie- like, scary scary."

Jennie smiles, looking down at the girl, "Go to sleep, Rosie, unnie will be right here." her hand still going through the half asleep girl's hair and the other softly caressing her face.

Jennie wants to kiss the sleeping girl on the list so badly, yet she refrained herself and opted to kiss her on the forehead instead, "Sweet dreams, love."

The girl reached out to turn off the bed lamp before going deeper under the covers. The blonde haired girl immediately snuggle into her deeper making Jennie turn to a mush, butterflies flying uncontrollably inside her stomach.

The black haired girl wrapped her arms around the girl's body and pull her even closer to her— if it's even possible. She can hear Rosé's soft, even breath and slowly lulled to sleep by it.

ㅁ ㅁ ㅁ

"Ooh, look what we have here," a playful voice disturb the once peacefully sleeping girl. "Yah! Jisoo unnie! C'mere!" shouted the maknae of Blackpink. Lisa's already with her phone out, snapping thousands of pictures of the sight in front of her. Giggling while doing so.

"Mwo?" Jisoo asked popping her head inside Jennie's room. "Yah, Lalisa!" the owner of the room groaned, "Get out!"

"Oh, wait a second, unnie, just a second," says the girl, crouching with her phone trying to find the right angle. Her tongue sticking out a bit in concentration, as she clicked the button to take one last picture of the sight. "Ah! Just perfect!" she giggles happily, skipping out of the room.

"Haish, I swear I can kill that girl," the girl grumbled rubbing her eyes, huffing making her look impossibly cute. She slowly turns to the girl sleeping next to her, her breath hitched at the sight of the girl's hair splayed out on the pillow, lips softly parted, lashes flutter slightly.

"I'll just leave you lovebirds then," said Jisoo teasingly then leaving to head to the kitchen.

Jennie just nodded soundlessly still enthralled by the beauty next to her. "Rosie, baby," she called softly, stroking the chipmunk's cheek, "wake up, baby, it's 8 o'clock."