Veronica and the wall dogs

I pushed captain man away, leave her alone! I then I flipped him over my shoulder. Kid danger, what are you doing? I'm not letting you take her to jail! Someone in the city has to get rid of trash like her! Don't call her trash, I said. He pointed at her, trash! Now get out of the way kid. No. I ran toward him and knocked him down again. He flipped me over onto a rock then Veronica came over. Let kid danger go! He stood up and pushed captain man off the rock. I'm okay.... He said falling down the cliff. Come on we have to get you out of here! I took her hand and we ran off.
*
*
*
I can't believe I did it pushed captain man off a cliff?!? Who was I!! This girl was making me into a wall dog.
*
*
*
We headed back to "big putts" where the rest of the wall dogs were. What are you doing here kid danger? I have come to join you guys, I said. Call Vandel, 2 cans said. Ok. Yes, Vandel. Kid danger is here. It's for you he said. Yes this kid danger. Yes I will join the wall dogs, yes, oh ya I will. I handed the phone back to spray Z. I saw some wall dogs dragging someone over. It was Jasper who showed up. Hey! Why don't kid danger spray him! I hesitated. I grabbed the cans. What are you doing kid danger? Your supposed to fight crime! Well, things change. Then I started spraying him. No! Stop! The rest of the wall dogs just kept laughing. Then I stopped and asked Veronica, Ummm what is the hideout, if you have one? It's a secret she said. Just tell me Veronica. Ok it's called "Old maple grill". Oh cool. Then I sprayed paint all over him and on his back. Spray Z and 2 cans took him back to the city. Then she took me behind the ball washers and sprayed my outfit, then we kissed. Then Veronica said we were going to the hideout. About a half hour later we were at the hideout and that's where I saw Vandel. Is it true? You quit being kid danger and now want to join the wall dogs? Yes, I want to be a wall dog. Alright, but pull up your sleeve. Ummm why? All the wall dogs pulled up there sleeves. They all had the initials "WD" which stood for Wall dogs. Oh umm how do you get that? Then Vandel pulled out a long stick with WD at the end and then he dipped it into hot coals. To become a wall dog you must have this burned into your arm. Ummm wait wait! Two of the wall dogs grabbed my arms and held me in front of Vandel. Wait couldn't we just do something else! Swear on the bible?! I struggled more as he got closer.. And closer.
*
*
*
I admit I was scared. I thought he was gonna actually burn me! Captain man where are you!
*
*
*