𝐶𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡

This afternoon, everyone decided to go out on the beach.
They all packed up their bags and went to the car while the guards drove.

On the way, there was an drunk man driving the car on left and right side. As Jim's car was driving, the drunk man crashed to their car. Jim got and the boys got out of the car while Jina begann to cry. Some moment, they noticed that Lily fainted.

Jina:"Jim!!! Lily fainted!!!!"

Jim:"WHAT? YOU FCKING BOTTLE, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

Jina:"Jim we have no time call an ambulance!"

Jim called an ambulance, that ambulance came and took her to the hospital.

Jim:"everyone, I told the guards to continue driving and I'll be in the hospital with lily, if you need me, I'll be at my hospital."

Jim and the others left, he went to the hospital and the others drove to the beach.

As they arrived, they started playing volleyball, swimming, eating ice cream and etc.

Jina was sitting under an umbrella thinking about Jim, she felt lonely and her heart couldn't stop missing him.

She sighed, she thought of texting Jim but then Maddy came up and asked her to play, she didn't want to make her or Jim's siblings sad, so she went up to play with them.

It got dark, everyone drove back home. They wore their pajamas and went to sleep except Jina.

She sat on the couth waiting for Jim until he comes.

An hour later, he didn't come, she tried calling him but he didn't answer or text.

2 hours later, she got worried than ever so she thought of making him lunch because she thought:

Jina's pov:"he'll be tired, maybe he'll be hungry."

So she made him lunch.

It was already 2am but still he didn't come, Jina started overthinking.

Jina:"what if he's cheating on me? Does he love me? Am I good enough for him? Etc"

An half an hour later, he finally came up with blood on his chest.

Jina stood mad looking at him.

Jim:"hello baby! I am back. What is wrong?"

Jina:"why did you take that long?"

Jim:"because I had some important works, why did you wait for me?"

Jina:"I made you lunch but I bet you cheated on me!!"

Jim:"I would never!!!! Don't you understand I had some Important work!!!!"

They begann to argue, after they got calm, both of them slept away from each other:"Jina slept on the couch and Jim slept in his own bed.