𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Jim's head started to hurt him of what he and Jina argued about, he woke up and went towards the kitchen. He saw her sleeping stressfully on the couch and stared at her for a little bit.

Jim's pov:"do I love her? Should I bring her to bed? She seems to be uncomfortable.. I guess I'll have to carry her and bring her to bed. "

He did as he said and carried her to the same bed as him. He got in bed, cuddled her and slept.

This morning Jina woke up seeing Jim sleeping with her, she stared at him for a bit and went down to the kitchen.

Everyone were eating breakfast till Jim showed up and said good morning.

Jina looked at him and advoided him.

Suga:"did she just avoid him?"

Jungkook:"yeah...weird"

Jimin:"Jim, did you guys had an argue?"

Jim:"so what, what would you do?"

Jimin:"jeez,I just asked."

Jim sighed looking stressed in the face.

Suga:"what are you gonna do? Do you need my help?"

Jim:"not really, thanks Bro. I'm good"

Meanwhile with Jina, she was sitting in her room texting Addison.

The chat:

Addison:"wassup girl? How are you?"

Jina:"Me and him argued, how would I feel about that?"

Addison:"huh? You guys argued? About what did you argue?"

Jina:"so, last night...he was at work, he didn't come till 2 am idk what and it could be a sign of cheating, because who would work that long? Then we argued"

Addison:"I'm sorry about that, but listen, I know Jim for very long. He would never cheat on a woman he loves, trust me, besides being a doctor is hard. How about you give him another chance since it's your first fight in your relationship."

Jina:"well, I will have to wait for him to apologize first and I guess you're right."

Addison:"ok good, what are doing?"

Jina:"sitting alone in my room."

Addison:"noooo girllll, go and hug him."

Jina:"I don't know, to be honest"

Addison:"just trust me, ok?"

Jina:"ok then."

They left, Jina sat thinking of what Addison said and decided to do that.

Meanwhile with Jim, he was sitting stressed in his room smoking a cigarette.

Suga enters the room and says:

Suga:"Jim- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SMOKING?!"

Jim:"so what? Life sucks anyway"

Suga:"look, I know you're sad about the argue but listen, why don't you go and hug her?"

Jim:"she's mad at me, I can't do that."

Suga:"just do it"

Jim:"nope"

Suddenly, Jina opens the door and comes up hugging Jim. Suga left the coupe with a smirk on his face. Both got eye contact and then Jim said:

Jim:"listen babe, I know you're mad at me, but-"

Jina kissed him and forgave him.