🝮︀𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7🝮

𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝘄𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
------------------------------------------------

I looked up from my phone, the sound of applause and greeting brought me out of whatever trance I was in texting Tory. Hawk grabbed my arm and yanked me over to where Miguel was entering the school. "What's up?" He greeted Hawk. He glanced over at me, looking a little uneasy. "This is my friend Charley, the one Demetri told you about when we first met." Hawk 'introduced' us.

"Oh so you're that Charley." Miguel mumbled. "The one and only." I said, trying not to act awkward for Hawk's sake. "So can you still throw down? Gotta defend that title!" The mohawked boy joked, throwing a few joke punches at Miguel's shoulders. Miguel and Hawk laughed together. "Gotta get through me first." He spoke. "Cobra Kai is killing it right now." He added with a proud smile. "I've actually been wanting to talk to you about that-" Miguel started, getting cut off by the school's bell. "I'll tell you about it later." Miguel said. "Alright, see you later." Hawk said goodbye and we went upstairs to our next class.

"You alright today?" Hawk asked me on our way to English. "Yeah, why?" I nodded. "I dunno you just seemed a bit off with Miguel." Hawk shrugged.
"I dunno it's just I haven't heard the best things about him, I guess." I answered.
"What? How? Miguel's great! He's one of my best friends." Hawk exclaimed.
"Well everyone's caught up in Sam being a cheating scumbag -which she is- but a lot less people are calling Miguel out for also being a cheating scumbag." I explained.

"He's not a scumbag- Sam kissed him!" Hawk defended his friend. "Yeah but he didn't push her away or yell at her or seem remotely sorry about it." I furthered my point. "I guess- but you weren't there." Hawk spoke up. "And you were there?when Miguel and Sam kissed? Cause I know someone who was and I'm just saying what I was told." I told him.
"No I wasn't-" Hawk sighed.
"Alright then, let's not fight about it this." I said. Hawk simply nodded and we entered the classroom.

🝮𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽🝮

Me and Hawk sat at our lunch table with the other members of Cobra Kai. I looked up to the thud of a lunch tray being dumped into the trash can. It was Demetri's lunch tray and -surprise, surprise- Kyler was the one throwing it away. It was messed up enough bullying an old friend, despite how much I felt betrayed but the new people he was surrounding himself with, but watching him with a cast on his arm, unable to defend himself, left a pit in my stomach.

"Ugh sorry, party's full." I turned my attention to Hawk who was putting his legs up on an empty seat beside him. "Where am I supposed to sit?" Penis breath questioned. "At the rejects table, over there." Hawk pointed.
"Little harsh." I muttered.
"We gotta keep a reputation, don't worry bout it." Hawk told me. I simply let out a sigh and nodded.

Miguel strutted into the cafeteria. "Why's he look so pissed?" I questioned. "Dunno-" Hawk shrugged. He got up to greet the teen. "Hey, man!"
"I heard about what happened with Demetri." Miguel said, gritting his teeth.
"Oh fuck-" I stood up beside Hawk, incase anything happened. "How could you do that?" Miguel questioned the red-head.

"You should be thanking me; for getting revenge on the Miyagi-Do's. Plus they're the ones who started the fight, we finished it." Hawk explained. "That's not what our Sensei taught us." Miguel replied.
"He's not my Sensei anymore." Hawk replied flatly. "After everything Sensei Lawrence did for you, you betray him." Miguel shook his head slightly. "He betrayed us." Hawk was clearly starting to get annoyed.

Miguel let out a deep breath. "Look, this isn't you talking. It's Kreese, he's in your head. You can change that if you leave Cobra Kai and join Sensei Lawrence's new dojo. If you come, others will follow. It could be like before." Miguel spoke. I glared at him. Who did he think he was trying to take Cobra Kai's students? "His new dojo?-" Hawk started.

"Hey guys! Look! He's walking around with a dick in his hand!" Kyler yelled, holding up Demetri's cast which now had a dick drawn on.Demetri forced his arm out of Kyler's hand and stormed off.

"So these are your friends now?" Miguel turned back to Hawk. Hawk glared at him, watching him walk away. "On my side about him being a Scumbag now?" I asked him. He gave me a shrug. "I guess so?" He sighed.

🝮𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽🝮

As we were all talking in the corridor, a man with blonde hair and blue eyes stormed over to us. "Okay listen up!" He boomed. "Why is there a homeless guy in our school?" I whispered to Hawk.
"That's Sensei Lawrence." He told me in a hushed voice.

"I screwed up, and I'm sorry. I made it about me, and that's not what a Sensei does. I took the easy way out. I gave up." Ex-Sensei Lawrence spoke. "What happened here at this school, it rocked me to my core." He admitted, glancing over at Miguel. "Couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you. And this new girl who I don't know-" Lawrence frowned at me. "Yeah, I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that. But the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened. You got soft, and we payed the price." Hawk spoke up.

The blonde man walked over to stand right in front of Hawk. "You listen up, when you came into my dojo you were softer than a baby's ass! I made you what you are! Not Kreese. He doesn't give a shit about you." He yelled, pointing to each of us. I wanted to desperately call him out, tell him, tell everyone about what Kreese had done, how he had tortured that creep for me and Tory. Yet, I held my tongue.

"-So if you wanna keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies, fine! We can play that game. You wanna stick with Kreese? Fine go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter!" Sensei Lawrence continued. "Or you can ball up and join my dojo. Tomorrow at four. If you wanna save yourselves and train the right way, you better be there." Then he walked off.

"How the fuck did he get into the school?" I asked myself.

🝮𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽🝮

As we rounded the corner of the park, we saw Johnny Lawrence and his group of traitors aka the members of his new dojo. I watched Tory look Miguel up and down, he glanced at me and I stared back, coldly. He immediately tore his gaze away from the girl and focused back on his feet.

"I told you. Cobra Kai is for life." Hawk spoke to Johnny. The blonde man looked to the floor, shaking his head. "Don't worry Johnny, I'm not here for a fight." Kreese said, taking off his sunglasses. "Yeah? Then why the hell are you here?" Johnny demanded. "I'd like to make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong." Kreese explained.
"You're crazy if you think I'm ever teaming up with you again. The lies you're feeding them, the shit they're pulling-" Johnny shot back. "The shit we're pulling? Didn't know we were the bad guys for standing up for ourselves when Miyagi-Do act up." I muttered. Tory gave a hum of agreement. "Tell me about it."

"-It's messed up! And you're to blame for that." Johnny told Kreese.
"I have to disagree with you there. I care about my students. They're strong, and they're true fighters, and they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!" Kreese spat.

Miguel stood up beside his Sensei while I stepped up beside Kreese, daring the boy to try something. Kreese gently grabbed my shoulder, silently telling me not to make a move. "This is it, Johnny. There's not gonna be another chance." Kreese pushed. "Good." Johnny said confidently.
"You've made your choice. And you are going to regret it." Kreese put his sunglasses back on and we turned to leave.