Unforgivable

You and Damiano have been in a relationship for 4 years. You've known each other since primary school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight you were going on a date but he called you to cancel it. You had asked him if he wanted to come home later to sleep together. And he said that he would come.
Their tour had been cancelled due to coronavirus.
You and Victoria were roommates.

"Isn't weird that Damiano hasn't called me to tell me he's going out? I mean he cancels our date and the goes out drinking Instead of coming to sleep with me like we had agreed?"

"You're right but our manager needed us for something important " Victoria said.

You nodded.

But after the meeting he was really upset. Maybe you should try calling him? "she said.

" Ok I'll try." You said.

You called  him but he didn't answer.
"I'll call Thomas" He didn't answer the call too.
You were already starting to worry. After 2 minutes of waiting Thomas sent you a message :

"I'm out with Dami. can't talk!"

You read it loud to Vic.

"At least they re safe." vic said

"right". You said

"I'm tired , I'm going to go to sleep. I believe that Damiano will be here any minute." She said

"Okay thanks. Good Night"

"Good night. I love youu" she said and started walking towards her bedroomsm.

" I love youuu" you called after her.

The hours passed slowly and you scrolled on your phone.

At 4 in the morning you were tired. You had no sign of Damiano. You had tried to call him but you didn't get an answer.

You were filled with worry.

As  you went towards your bedroom, the door of the house opened. Damiano.

"Y/N" he called out loudly as he approached me. He was very very drunk. He had a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Damiano I've been soo worried" you said.

"worried? Why?"
"Because you we're supposed to come here after the meeting."  you said

"oh sorry. Meeting went shit" Damiano said and started walking towards the kitchen.

"You could have called or send a message" You said and walked after him. You were mad at him.

He didn't answer you. Instead he took a glass out of the cupboard and slammed it shut.

"What are you doing? Answer me when I talk to you" You said to him.

He left the glass down and pulled you aggressively between him and the kitchen counter.

"you're sexy when you are mad" He said you and started kissing your neck while pushing his body close to yours.

This was not the first time he had acted like this. You hated when he did. You hated when he was aggressive.

" Damiano stop!" You pushed him  away from you.

"Fine, whatever he said and grabbed the Whiskey bottle and stared pouring himself a glass.

" You're not drinking anymore! " You said him and took the bottle from his hands
" you don't decided that" he said and drank out of his glass.
"I do! Give me the glass" you said and You reached your hand out.

Damiano give you a death stare.

" Damiano, I said give me the glass" you repeated. You were trying to stay calm.
"And I said thet you don't fucking decide that." He yelled loudly and slammed the glass against the cupboard above you. The glass broke into a million pieces.
Glass pieces and whiskey washed over you. Splinter ls of glass tore through the skin of your shoulder. Dops of red blood stained my clothes.
Tears filled your eyes but you didn't say a word. You were frozen. You thought he would never hurt you.

After he realized what he was doing to you, he said: "Y/N" You could hear   panic in his voice. "Y/N, Im so sorry. Baby I love you so much, Im so sorry" It seemed to you that the shock made him sober. Tears ran down his cheeks and broke his panicking voice.

"I wouldn never, ever hurt you" he said. "I swear. Im so sorry"

You looked him straight in the eyes.

"GET OUT" you Said
"what? No!I love you. pls" He begged you
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"You yelled. You couldn't stand being with him.

He approached the door and before closing it said :
"Im so sorry " he cried

That was the first time you were ever scared of him

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello 🫶🏻

Part 2? 🤔

Be kind to this imagination. This is the first time I have written something like this in English.

What do you think about this image?
When you read this send me a message on Instagram (italy_manesk) to tell me what you think! 💕