Florida Man

Tuesday, October 20th 2022 0:45 am

Well, I guess this is a thing now... a post-midnight diary.... I have no idea how the fuck this is going to work...

I just wanna make it clear that I will only when I'm bored but don't feel like sleeping.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm gonna talk about (hell, I don't even know why I even decided to make this) but, let's see................ hmmm........ oh yeah, I have an idea, why not talk about torturing people? Hmmm no, as much as I would enjoy that, I don't think that would be a good way to start..... oh I know, there's this one time that I set my hair on fire and..... wait, that was 2 times actually.... and I don't think I wanna talk about this (just in case my parents somehow find my wattpad account). Hmmm, maybe Florida Man? Yeah, let's talk about Florida Man.
Dude, I just love reading Florida Man articles. They're so stupidly hilarious that I wanna becoma a Florida Man myself, I can already see the title on the article "Florida Man anchors himself to the ground so he won't fall to the sky" (yes, I want that to be me).
But in order to become one, there's a crucial little detail that is very important: LIVE IN FUCKING FLORIDA!!! And I don't live nowhere near America (so yeah, that's a problem). You're probably wondering "WeLl HoW wIlL yOu BeCoMe FlOrIdIaN iF yOu DoN't LiVe In AmErIcA?", well mah friend the answer is very simple: hide in a cargo ship and pray it takes you to Florida (or at least to somewhere near Florida)
Yeah, the first step is that simple. The second one is actually more difficult, it is: make something that is bizarre enought to get a news article. (I already know what I'll do).

Well, laziness is taking over. See you whenever I decide to make the next chapter. Until then, always eat watermelons