SxPxK

Plankton x Spongebob x Mr.Krabs oneshot

It was a regular day at the Krusty Krab , then all of a sudden mr.Krabs called Spongebob.

"Spongebob!! Get in here good boy!"

A little confused spongebob went to Mr.Krabs office with no hesitation blushing a little,because of two things.One he has a crush on Mr.Krabs, and two Mr.Krabs called him a good boy.but the thing is spongebob has a boyfriend.His boyfriend is Mr.krabs number one enemy plankton.

Then as spongebob was walking to mr.Krabs office ,he got a call from Plankton on his shell phone.

"Hey my cute little sponge baby.want to come over so I can get your insides all wet?"

For some reason spongebob felt a little weird.he usually likes when plankton says things to him like that(especially when he uses my),but this it was a little different.it was probably because he had developed a crush on Mr.Krabs.As spongebob approached Mr.Krabs office he heard a familiar voice.It was plankton.

"Why would plankton be calling Mr.Krabs?" spongebob thought to himself.

"But Krabby bear we have to tell spongebob"

"Tell me what??Krabby bear??"

Spongebobs mind was racing with thoughts.Everything was becoming more and more confusing.First his feelings for Mr.Krabs and plankton,now plankton calling Mr.Krabs 'Krabby bear"

Although spongebob was very confused he was happy that were finally getting along again.He just didn't think it would be in that way.Then mr.Krabs opened the door.He looked at spongebob with some guilt in his eye.Spongebob looked back with a faint fake smile.

Then he saw plankton dressed in pink lingerie.Spongebob quickly turned and ripped off Mr.Krabs clothes and saw Mr.Krabs wearing yellow lingerie.Before both of them could explain themselves spongebob ripped off his clothes to show his green lingerie.They all looked at each other cutely.

"Oh sponge baby,krabby bear....my loves"

Plankton pulled out his 200ft slong and whipped Mr.Krabbs and Spongebob at the same time.Then he put it in real hard(as if it was crusty)Plankton kept thrusting Mr.Krabbs until he heard a crack.It was mr.krabs shell.

"OOOOOHHHHHHGHGHHHHHHHHJH ARRRHHGGHGHH AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Mr Krabs. Moaned "YES GIVE ME MORRREEE"

All while this was happeningSpongebob was giving the most amazing sloppy toppy gawk gawk 2000,000,000,000 on plankton 500ft second slong.

Then plankton heard flesh rip.It was Mr.Krba.Plan accidently ripped Mr.Krabs in half with the second 600ft he unknowingly grew inside of him.Spongebob looked in horror and screamed.

"Oh shut up my whittle spwonge baby." Plankton said, wiping the blood off his eye.

"W-what is this" spongebob said with horror.

"Ha you really thought I liked you.I only love chum"

Then plankton stabbed spongebob in the heart.

"Now I can finally get the krabby patty formula MUHHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

As plankton was walking out squidward bust into Mr.Krabs office.

"Mr.Krabs I Quit i just got a new sugar daddy and he's richer than you he laughs as he scrapes plankton off his foot.Squidward depressed ass didn't even notice he had killed plankton as he rode off laughing with his new sugar daddy,Squilliam Fancyson.