5

3 months later

"Innie how much am i gonna lie and hide the truth? You know he'll find the truth one day!", Seungmin said

"I...i know hyung, but---i don't know what i should do" jeongin said in a helpless voice

"Innie, if you keep on hiding the truth, you won't be able to move on, and hyunjin hasn't been the same since you left"

"He has been Searching for you for the entire 3 months you left"

Jeongin sighed. He just wanted to forget about the feelings he had for hyunjin and move on but it was all getting hard for him.

-

The next day

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin called once he saw hyunjin. "Yeah?"

"Here" seungmin handed a letter to hyunjin. Hyunjin looked really confused

"It's a letter from jeongin"

"How did you get it min?" Hyunjin asked. "Are you in contact with him?" He asked again

"Don't ask me anything, just read the letter " seungmin said as he gave an encouraging smile to hyunjin

Hyunjin carefully opened the letter

Dear hyunjin hyung,

Hi hyung! How are you? You may be surprised to see this letter, maybe confused too. But first of all, i want to say sorry for leaving without telling you anything. I thought it would be a good idea, but after finding out that you have been searching for me everywhere, it may have not been the best idea haha.
You may be wondering where i had disappeared, right hyung?
Well, i decided to go somewhere far away, where i can get over my feelings that i had for you. Yes, i had feelings for you for years but i never had the courage to confess. And when i decided to be brave for once it was already too late...
But that's fine, as long as you're happy I'm happy:)
I just want to tell you that, hyung please don't look for me anymore. I think it's better this way. But still, I'm really sorry. I'm so sorry for leaving you like this, I'm so sorry for having this stupid feelings for my own best friend, I'm sorry for everything.
Even tho i was not able to say it but i do love you so much hyung... But i guess fate had different destiny for us...
I hope you stay happy with ryujin. I wish the best for you♡.

Your loving best friend
Innie❤️

Hyunjin was shocked, sad, guilty even. He had many mixed emotions. Jeongin had kept it all to himself for his happiness?

He was too selfish, he looked for his own happiness while he forgot about his best friend that he had grew up with, who had feelings for him.

But he could do nothing, he never thought of jeongin more then his best friend. Was it his fault for not sharing the same feeling as jeongin?

He sighed, he was holding back his tears. If jeongin wanted him to be happy, he will. That's the only thing he could do for jeongin.

-

The End

-

A/n: i know this has shitty ending and I'm so sorry for that😭
I don't really know how to write the endings 💀