wishes?

Shravan dragged pakhi to kitchen by holding her hairs....

He kept a pain on stove n turned on the flame to highest.....

S: mujhe thappad Mara na tune?

He held her hand...

S: issi haat se Mara na?

Pakhi looked at him terrified as his eyes were filled with rage .....the very next moment ....

Shravan pressed her hand in the heated pan....whereas she kept on begging him to stop....n trying her best to pull her hand away....but his grip was so tight ....her hand didn't move an inch....

Her hand was burning n he was smiling n laughing ...

P: shra...shravan please...please it's burning stop it....

S: then say u love me....

P: I won't.....( determined)

Pakhi cried like hell but didn't plead him nor said I love you....

After some minutes he pulls her hand away n drags her to swimming pool....

S: u don't love me....but I love you....

He tied a weight on her legs n pushed her inside swimming pool....the cold water did relieve her hand burn.....but water was too cold....that she started to shiver ....

S: stay here till I return....bye wifey....

Shravan left for office....n kept having a look of pakhi from cctv connected to his mobile phone....

Pakhi tried holding breath n going down inside water to free her legs....but her one hand being totally burned....didn't help her to open it....instead her hairs too got wet....making her feel more cold everytime she dipped to open ....she came out too cold breeze making her shiver more.....

Alone in that house....she could think of anything or anyone to help her....all she wished now was for a miracle....miracle that will kill her ....n free her from this torture ....from clutches of this man....who married her by force....but she also wanted to live ....live for the little girl....who thinks....she's her mom....

P: I wish I meet you soon samrat....I guess I'm coming soon....

Whereas shravan kept enjoying  her helplessness sitting in car.....watching her.....like a maniac....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

In chavan niwas

Sam took rishs address from hari n went to meet him....inspite hari told he knows nothing.....virat n sai to accompanied him...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

In rishi s house....

S: hii rishi I'm

R: hii.... I know.....hari called n informed....come inside....

They all sat down whereas rishs servant served them with water....

R: toh bataiye how can I help u?

S: rishi tumhara bhai shravan-

R: shravan nahi ravan hai woh.....he.....he's very ruthless n cold.....paise sar chade huye hai uske....just like his mom.....

V: his mom?....

R: she's my dad's second wife....married him for money....after her death Dad kicked him out....

V: was it bcoz of his illegal weapon business?

S: what?

V: yess....it's just we don't have evidence against that white collar criminal.....

S: so your dad kicked him out for this reason?

R: nope....

Sa:  then why?

R: he was obsessed with a girl....he wanted to marry her....by hook or crook....irrespective of fact....that he's already married....

S: what?

R: yess....but bhabhi died when there daughter was 3 ......dad n I strongly believe he killed her....but

V: u don't have proof....

R: yess....

Sa: so did he marry that girl?

R: of course.....well u r his best friend right? Then weren't u invited for wedding?

S: that....

R: ( he laughed) I'm joking.....I know....he married privately....no one attended his wedding....except the couple n priest.....

S: did she marry him willingly....u met her? How's she?

R: bro...that's weird....asking about yr frnds wife?

Sa: nahiii...woh...woh...

V: samrat is just excited to meet his bhabhi....

Samrat glared virat luckily rish didn't see....but virat gulped n sai looked annoyed on virats comment.....

R: well I don't know much...i never gotta a chance to talk to her......i know just that she's very beautiful....very very beautiful.....her smile is award winning.....n the love she has for samara...my Neice....is unbelievable.....she's so different from other step mom.....

S: ohh...her name?

R: pakhi

Sai n virat looked at each other ....

S: her....I....I.... I mean his address.....

V: where does he live? Which state....

Rish chuckled....

R: nagpur......twilight colony....house no 27.....

S: it's 15 minutes from here...

R: yess...

Sam rushed out ....whereas virat followed him....

Sa: thankyou...bye....( embarrassed)

R: byee ( shocked) you're welcome ....

Virat drove to shravans house with sam sitting on passenger seat n sai on back....

S: jaldi chal virat....

V: yess ....

S: I wish u r safe pakhiii....I'll meet you soon.....

V: I wish same....

Sa: me too....

********************************************************************************************

Share your views....

See you soon 😊 😘 ❤️

Take care 🙂 💕 💜

Bye ....