The new kid

Your walking to school with Donna and see a group of people surrounding something. You pull donnas wrist, " come on Donna let's take a look"! You say excitedly.

Ugh obviously it's robin and moose. You leave while Donna's still standing there watching. You see a boy and a girl and walk up to them. "Hey! Are you guys new"! You ask.

"Yea we are, I'm Finney and this is Gwen. You can call me Finn". The boy says. " I'm y/n nice to meet you".

Your waking to class with Finn because Gwen is younger than you both. " I have history than math than English".  You say " I have math and English with you. But I have chemistry ( or science )instead of history". Finn said.

"Ugh great I have history with robin". You say rolling your eyes. " who's Robin"? Finn said confused. " Robins the short kid who was beating the shit out of the tall one, moose." I say.

" do you hate him"? Finn asked.  "Yes". I reply walking into the history classroom.

Great I think to myself, he just broke up with Donna and he's already flirting with another girl. Damn this kid is a rat I think to myself again so I don't get my ass kicked.

I mean I can fight, I have one 24 tournaments but no biggie. I go sit next to him ( seating arrangements)
Making a loud noise as I drop my pencil case on the table making him turn around from that girl.

Robin glares at me and turns back around to talk to that girl. I roll my eyes, then the teacher walks in " excuse me mr Arelleno you can continue flirting with Angela later". She said

That must be that ugly bitches name, Angela. She lied to robin about Donna cheating on him so she could take him that fat ass roach!

Robin turns around and looks at the teacher and manages to say " y-yes miss, sorry miss". " suck up". I say. " teachers pet". He replies sneering. "Shut up". I whisper and roll my eyes.
"Stop talking y/n and robin I can hear you a mile away"! The teacher says.

"That was your fault". I say to Robin "no it was
Yours"! He screamed. Damn it she heard! I said in my head. "That's it miss hills and mr arelleno, principles office now"! She yells.

Damn anyways bye guys I'll continue the rest of this story tomorrow ✨