"Hello,can I come in?"

"Oh wow,I never thought that this studio is so big!!So suitable for you Xiao Wei." Say Xiao Wei's mother with excited tone
"Mother,you know I was a introvert person,and I don't like crowded place...." "Come on,I'm sure you like it.Cause I see you like dancing and singing at home.So just join,it will be super fun." "Sigh".
XIAO WEI(Introduction)
-Taurus
-(He thought he was a introvert person but he actually an ambivert person)
-Hyper but sometime it's little bit scary when he calm and silent suddenly.

Continue story
'Hmm,Super X studio,the name was little bit weird.'
" Bye Xiao Wei,I will pick you up at 6 pm."say Xiao Wei's mother with rushing tone.
Start the engine,and the car was SHOOOOOO......
"Bruh,why the heck..... Damn,I don't know my mom can drive that fast."
Sigh"Maybe I need to go by myself,MAYBE....."

Reach at counter
"Hi,can I know where's my class is?" Say to staff with politely tone.
"Newbie?"
"Uh,yes?" Say Xiao Wei with unsure tone.
"Oh, Xiao Wei,your class is at 1 floor.Class name: Future-X."
"Oh ok,thanks."
"Welcome"

After take the lift
"WAIT!! Thanks for hold the lift's door." Say a boy with rushing tone.
"Oh ok ,welcome?"
"Haiyah,don't be shy mah.You're newbie,right?"
"Uhm,yeah?"
"Hi,my name is Denny.It's nice to meet you." say Denny with a politely tone
DENNY INTRODUCTION
-Most hyper than the others
-Leo
-Active
-Little bit grumpy but if you give him chocolate,he will instanly happy

Back to story
"Oh,you're going to first floor too,where's your class bro?" Say Denny with relax tone.
"Uhm,it's called Future-X I think...?"
"Damn,you're same class with me bro!!Come on,don't be shy.There's nothing to be shy about." say Denny with excited tone.
'This guy is little bit weirdo,but never mind.I guess i already met a guy with a same class.Hope he nice,or maybe...?
DING!!(The bell lift)
"Come on,let me show you where's our class were.Uhm....."
"Xiao Wei"
"Oh ya Xiao Wei,sorry forget ask your name.Cause I'm too happy to have a new friend join us.HAHAHAHAHAH."(Cough sound from Denny)
'Bruh,even laugh can make him coughing.This guy totally a weirdo bruhh....'
" Come on,let me show you direction of our class is."Say Denny with pulling Xiao Wei's hand.

Reach at the class
"Hi,sorry I'm late teacher....." Say Denny with sorry tone.
"Last chance,Denny.You know you already late class about 14 times!!"
"Yeah,I know,sorry Teacher Alex.
" Just in,we're about to start."say Teacher Alex with frustrated tone.

"Damn,this weirdo ah,why he left me outside the door.Haiyah" say Xiao Wei silently.
Knock knock
"Who's there?" Say Teacher Alex.
"Oh shoot,I forgot to bring newbie in...."
"You better silent,sweep the floor right now"
"Yes sir!!" Say Denny with funny and soldier style tone.And then he continue do his punishment.

"Hello,can I come in?"say Xiao Wei with unsure tone. " Yes,please.You can come in."say Teacher Alex with happy tone.
'Bruh,why teacher so fast change his emotions face oh.The heck....'Denny whisper at his heart.

"Okay class,now we have a newbie.Can you introduce yourself to us?" Say Teacher Alex and see towards to me with welcome tone.

"Uhm Hi,My name is Xiao Wei."
"That's it?" Say Teacher Alex.
"I'm 18."
"And then....."
"Taurus"
"Pffft,bro.Not that lah,we must say the reason that why you join here." Say Denny.
"Oh,sorry.My bad.My reason to join this studio cause I want to learn more about sing and dance.Although i have take music course at school,but i want to learn more.That's the reason why I want to learn here.Thanks."