Chapter 1 ,, !?

,, The start 🍓 ,,

3rd pov

You can hear running. . .

"Seikoo .. !!" we can hear a child exclaiming

A boy with soft black hair turns around to the voice calling out his name .. his reddish brown eyes widen in surprise to see who it is ..

"Uwahhh ?? Kairo-san .. W-why are you h-here .. !?" His eyes filled with tears stare at his friend ..

Huffing .. the dark haired boy with heterochromia iridium explained his reason for being there ..

"Mom told me to bring you home .. ! She made your favourite shrimp curry and sticky rice and rice cakes and- .. wait .. why are you crying Seiko .. ?"

...

"Because P-people at school t-think I'm weird K-kairoo-san .. !!" He cried out loud

Kairo look at his friend in utter confusion..

"But Seiko, your soo cool .. !!1! Why do they think your weird .. ?"

"They say that I l-look like a m-monster because I'm so p-pale and I have r-red eyes .. !!" He wailed ..

"But Seiko .. your so pretty.. " kairo mumbled..

.. !?

Seiko look at the younger in shock.. he had never received such a flattering compliment .. and it was even more flattering when he realised the fact that his friend said it..

Tears rolling down his red cheeks.. he couldn't help but feel.. weird.. was it okay to get such compliments from.his friend .. ?

"Kairo-san.. thank you for that.." Seiko smiled..

"Anything for you .. !! That's what friends are for ,, Right .. !?" Kairo said ,, with a bigger smile on his face

..

After a quite long wholesome moment they rushed to his house for the decandant food 😋

_________________ . . . [🍓]

I hope you like the first chapter !! I'm intending to make this book as big as possible so you get to know their whole backstory !!1!

Spoiler alert : skip if you don't want to read the spoilers

_______________ . . . [🍓]

Next chapter

"Seiko. . . Never tell ANYONE. . . Even kairo. . About your secret . . It may scare him from you. . ."

"we are monsters in other's eyes.. of course. "

_______________ . . . [🍓]

To be continued. . .