Chapter 1

Hey there, just to inform you all that this is my first ever story which is not based on any readymade or show's plot so don't ignore my mistakes but correct me if I make one. 😁

Let's start..

Scene opens with a penthouse apartment in a three storey building.

A man runs towards a small baby who was crying her eyes out.

He sat down beside his daughter and started singing lullaby. His baby eventually sleeps and he caressed her hairs.

Virat - I love you Mishu ❤️

Virat, a 25 year old young man whose passion, love and life is singing. His daughter, Mishu is seven months old.

Virat carefully picked Mishu in his arms and layed her down on bed.

Covering her with a small quilt and adjusting big pillows around her to ensure she doesn't fall, he smiles at his smaller version.

He placed a light kiss on her forehead and walked out of her room leaving a door ajar.

Virat goes to kitchen and removed his black tshirt revealing his hard built chest with broad shoulders, biceps and six pack abs.

He lifted his veiny arm to pick a jar of dryfruits. His muscled back which is worth swooning for was fully at display.

He munched on dryfruits and opens the fridge to take a packet of bread. He slides two slices of bread into a toaster slot and switches it on.

Meanwhile, he filled the glass with orange juice.

Ding!

He turned to toaster and pulled out the slices keeping them on a plate, he applies peanut butter on it and garnishes them by pieces of banana and strawberries and blueberries.

Taking his plate and glass to dining table, he sat down and slowly munched on his breakfast thinking deeply.

BABY!

He looks behind to see his girlfriend standing with his shirt on. He smiles at her a bit and she smirks.

Virat tightens his grip on fork and shook his head getting out of his train of thoughts.

Virat - Use yaad karke kyu apni subah kharab karni 😤

He silently had his breakfast. He said looking at his wristwatch.

Virat - 8 baj gaye Geeta aunty aayi kyu nhi ab tak?

After waiting for half an hour he decided to call her but received a call from her in return.

Virat - Aunty aap kahan ho? Mujhe studio ke liye nikalna hota hai aapko patah hai na?

Geeta - Sorry beta mein nhi aa paaungi

Virat - Kyun?

Geeta - Meri beti bohot bimaar hai isliye mein gaanv ke liye nikal chuki hu

Virat - Kitne din ke liye?

Geeta - Do hafton ke liye

Virat - Thik hai aapko koi madad ki zaroorat ho toh mujhe zaroor kehna

Geeta - Thank you beta

Virat cuts the call and sighs.

Virat - Ab mujhe Mishu ko mom dad ke paas rakhna padega aaj ke liye

He went to her room and looked at her who was sleeping with closed fists above her head.

Virat smilingly admires her and clicked her pic. He went an packs her belongings in a bag and carefully took her in his arms.