two

The island was peaceful, but perhaps a little too peaceful. The silence dawned upon those who it sheltered and they all were terrified. It began raining, causing many to cry out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" shouted Acacia, covering her hair and makeup with her intertwined hands above her. Lindsey, Rebecca, and Bethany all did the same and ran under a patch of palm trees. The boys all braved it out and the fangirls and security followed the girls into the ominously foggy woods.

Kian and Sam sheltered each other in their arms and reassurred one another that they were going to be rescued, and soon.

"Maybe we should follow them," Connor suggested.

Jc practically snorted. "Oh, hell no! Look at those damn woods, all creepy and shit!"

Matt laughed and Jc blushed. "It'll be okay, Jc."

He nodded softly and Kian and Sam both went to the woods along with Connor. Jc was reluctant and Matt stayed behind with him for a few seconds as Trevor and Ricky sped past.

"I don't want to," Jc pleaded of Matt.

Matt looked at him lovingly. If only Jc knew what affectionate thoughts were being written inside Matt's mind.

Matt held Jc's desolate hand and pulled his arm, and in turn him, closer.

"You're with me. Nothing's going to hurt you out here, as long as I have a say in the matter, that is."

Jc smiled and the two took the first steps into the jungle ahead.

Although he was fearful of what lied inside, Jc knew that with Matt by his side, he truly would be alright.

"Did you hear that?" he jumped, cradling himself in Matt's arms.

Matt's foot snapped a branch on the ground the next step he took. "You're just imagining things, Jc."

"No! This is how horror movie shit happens! They get deserted on an island and one by one they all start disappearing!"

"That's purely fiction, nothing else. You'll see. By morning, we will be saved by another vessel and then we can continue the world tour and everything will be okay."

This was not the case, of course. Although they did not know it yet, things were about to get extremely difficult for the survivors of the cruise ship crash.