🥁Forest [Lars U. x fem!Reader]🥁

Lars and I sat on the couch in my living room. He was my childhood best friend and little did I know that I'd eventually start to develop feelings for him...

We watched a random movie that was playing on TV when I noticed Lars bouncing his leg. "You know what?", he suddenly said while grinning, "Let's go on a walk!" I looked at him and laughed. "Are you serious right now, dumbass?" He looked at me and got up from the couch. "Fuck yeah I am, 'dumbass'!", he said, emphasising the 'dumbass'.

I laughed and got up from the couch, to turn off the TV. "Alright..", I said, "where do you wanna go?" He thought about it for a second, "how about the forest near us? I know an amazing place to hang out there!" I nod as I put my shoes on. "Sounds great!"

~ at the forest ~

Lars and I entered the forest. I looked around and saw a squirrel climbing up a tree. When I couldn't see it anymore I looked at the ground.

Should I tell Lars that I have feelings for him? No...What if he doesnt feel the same, Y/N? He will feel the same way, I know it...but what if I'm wrong? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice where I was. Lars and I stood infront of a blue, sparkling pond, surrounded by green trees.

I looked at Lars who just grinned. "Like I said I know an amazing place here!", he said as he sat down and looked at me. "C'mon sit down! I won't bite, unless you want me to." He said with a wink.

I felt the heat rising up in my cheeks, he always said things like that and it was driving me insane. I sat down next to him and looked at the pond. There were a few swans and ducks and here and there you could hear frogs croak.

I took in a deep breathe and looked at Lars. "I have to tell you something...", I said who turned his head to look me in the eyes. "Yeah? Spit it out, you know you can tell me anything!", he said with a smile, a smile which I have been loving for years. I let out a sigh before looking away for one second and then back at him again.

"We've been friends since we were kids and..." He tilted his head to the side not understanding what I was trying to say. "I have feelings for you alright? I started to-", Lars pressed his lips against mine, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I have been waiting years for this moment. Suddenly he pulled away and I looked at him.

"I feel the same way about you, Y/N..but I've never had the balls to tell you that." He chuckled, his cheeks being tinted in a light shade of pink. I chuckled softly before Lars put his hands on my cheeks and stroked them with his thumbs before kissing me again. After a while  he pulled away, so we could both catch our breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?", he said while smiling that gorgeous smile of his again. "I'd love nothing more than that, Lars..", I said while putting my head on his shoulder. We spent the rest of the day at the pond, just hugging and kissing until the sun went  down.

____________________
Authors note:
I hope you enjoyed the first one-shot
In this book!

Feel free to correct my mistakes + request something!

I hope you have a nice day/night! :)
____________________