Hey guys...

Hey guys Aimee...here and i know alot of you guys have Anxiety...everybody at some point does. well me and friends were group chatting on kik and i had just finished making a chapter and publishing it and on the chat i told them hey do you guys have wattpad ?and one of my friends her 15 is coming up and my race is mexican and so is hers and well she is having a quincenara i dont even know if i spelled it right. well she had sent me a list of all her damas and well i wasnt on the list...and she had 7 people on there...and right now we have another friend...and right she just asked her hey can you be my last dama..and all i just was you know what i gotta go and i just really can't believe it...i try to be a positive person my friend that is turning 15 i have helped her through many things...i just try to be positive but sometimes it cant always be positive i love to be a positive but i just felt left out you know what i mean and she has done this before...cuz she just randomly text me out of no where and says hey and i responded hey and she asked me hey what are you doing tomorrow..and i thought she was gonna ask me something...but she just said oh im going to the carnival with our friends i just jeep feeling left out and it feels mest up becuase you never know how it feels until you really feel experince it. so yeah thank you guys for listening i love all of you and really if you guys need to talk to someone im here to let you know that i am her for you and if you always need help im here dont worry please come talk to me your words are safe with me.