convincing

chapter 5
(contains swearing, not recommended for younger audiences)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
after hearing the news dazai had to find the quickest way to convince yosano, however it means he must tell her the situation. dazai wasnt scared of being judged, he was more afraid of being 'exposed', this is because he would have to tell doctor that he used to be apart of the port mafia. the brunette couldnt afford to lose the detective agency too, however he really wanted to cure chuuya. so he had to hope for the best.
.
.
.
.
.
a few moments passes by, the tall male swings around his chair thinking weather or not he should tell the violent doctor, and how should he convice her. he may of not knew what ranpo meant by 'she had a huge grudge against the port mafia boss' what possibly could mori have done to yosano? the males head was filled with many questions, desiring for an answer, but he knew the only way to obtain those answers is if he directly ask yosano herself, or bribe the detective into submission.
.
.
.
he chose bribery.
.
.
.
dazai knew it was wrong to bribe someone for information, however its nothing as harsh as threatening like he would do when he was still in the port mafia. the tall brunette waited for all the members to leave the building as their waved their goodbyes, of course, as usual, the detective already figured that the taller male would bribe him into submission however what dazai didnt know was that ranpo had yosano wait by the door to eavesdrop on their conversation.
"hey ranpo-kunnnnnnn"
"whfft?" the other replied as he was snacking like he would usually do.
"could you maybe convice yosano for meee?" and before the detective could reply the taller male rushed in and spoke, "you know that yosano would listen to you over me anyday! pleasee? for me? just this once!" but as the detective was about to respond, an unexpected guest came inside the building,
"hey..ranpo-kun.. could you maybe review my new story..? a-and could we.. g-go on a d-date after.?" as they heard the voice a silhouette of a head poked out from the door, he was none other than poe.
"oh ed! of course, but wait for me yeah? ill be there" the smaller one replied in his usual cheerful voice, "listen dazai i have to go but i believe the person you want to talk to is here" and with that ranpo jumped off the table and ran towards his boyfriend in excitement. dazai didnt understand what he had meant until a female figure appered right after the detectives disappearance. it took the male a few minuets to realize that the female had listened onto their convosation all this time and the short haired lady demanded for an explanation,

"listen yosano, i dont want to lie to you but if you remember, theres this guy from the port mafia called nakahara chuuya. hes in the moment of life or death and i need your help.."

"oho? dazai osamu asking for help from me? thats new. however i cant cure an enemy, plus why would i save people from the guy i hate the most?"

"..yosano.. i used to be in the port mafia, and i.. i just recently found out how much i adored that man.. how much i need him.. how much i loved him... please, i need your help.." even yosano could hear the emotions within those words of dazais, it was like he completely changed as a person when this 'chuuya' is mentioned. he seemed so determined to save the one he loved.. yosano couldnt help but sigh in guilt knowing the consequences if she had helped revive an enemy.
.
.
.
"look, its not like i dont want to but hes our enemy dazai, the dead the better"
.
"then ill get him to leave the mafia. please ill convince him. ill do anything.. i dont want to lose him."
.
.
.
"alright. fine. but only if he ditches the mafia, because im not doing anything for that idiot mori" and like that the brunette had to pray that he would persuade chuuya just enough to leave the port mafia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.