Rules

Howdy little readers here are some rules for request and information:

First English isn't my first language and I'm still leaning it (I mean your always learning even your own language but nvm) so I apologize for my bad grammar and writing in general.

For the request's:
I'm okay with both NSFW and SFW and ofc Fluff.

I mostly try to write non binary so everybody can identify themselves with it, but I don't mind to write for a specific gender.

For my Transformer "stories" I mostly write for a Human reader but I don't mind writing for a cybertronian one, but YOU need to clarify that you want a mech reader or I'll write for a human one.

I write for TFP and Bayverse transformer, also bumblebee 2018 and G1

If you want to request something you NEED to be specific what you want, I'm sorry little one but that's really important.

If you want to include your own culture you need to write it as specific as you can and some stuff you want to have included. (I can't promise it to make it 100% right but I'm trying my best)

Please don't ask for more than 6 characters at once cause writing takes a lot of time and I'm still in "school". It also could take some time for me to write for your request so don't be angy that it might take some days for me to fulfill your request.

There's not really a think I won't write for but if I don't feel comfortable writing it I'll message you.

But I DONT write minor ship charas

If it happens that I write a minor chara then it's about parental headcanons and there's nothing romantic.

All my readers are in general 20+