What i think the midnights tracks will sound like

This pfp is made by a wonderful fellow swiftie safetaynet

Go check out her swiftie book!
This is not in order whatsoever. I just need this to be out!

Lavender Haze:

It's gonna be like a soft rock, sweet little 70s inspired love song about joe 💜

Maroon: I think it's going to be a reflection on red, knowing that she's never going to completely heal from a certain scarf owner. It's going to be a combination of the color and the emotion

Mastermind: it's either a comment on how her celebrity life was easily destroyed, or a song about BMR/scooter Braun

Vigilante Shit: definitely a midnight during the rep/karma era, like a bad ass album. And I think it along with anti hero will get a music video.

Question...?: this one is the one I truly have no idea what it's gonna sound like. But I think it's like a "you did this to me and why" like dear John song. Idk

Karma: definitely made either during Kimgate or on making Taylor's version. (I hate you scooter Braun) either going to have a mad woman type sound/writing or like a i did something bad type sound and writing.

Midnight Rain: either like a mix between like hey Stephen and sparks fly but with a more 70s inspired sound. Or a completely depressing song that's going to crush my soul. This might be like a song after speak now like a pre holy ground you will about joe Jonas. But most likely i think my first guess will be the most accurate.

Anti-Hero: Taylor has already revealed that it's like an insecure song about what she loathes about herself. I think it's going to be more of a nothing new than a mirrorball. With more of a slow burn type sound and beat.

Bejeweled: she literally wore the ATW sweater and the line "a never needy ever lovely jewel" so another red midnight, or during the 1989 era looking back on how jake used her and how at the start she was so bejeweled. And now she sees what it truly was. Again like a slow burn with like a Sad beautiful tragic x Hoax.

Your on your own Kid: a mix between what position scooter Braun put her in with losing her music and losing her parents marriage, and her mother and brothers health.

labyrinth: a have no fvcking idea lmaooo. Maybe like the path in mythology??

Sweet nothing: how on the surface her and Calvin looked perfect and how he seemed sweet but really truly gave her nothing in return. And how she just couldn't get out of that relationship.

Snow on the beach (FEATURING LANA DEL RAE!!!):

It's going to be like a fun little joe jingle like invisible string.

Hits different: a fun pop jingle.