Chapter 1- cute children and trama.

A little boy and his dad walked down a dark hallway, windows everywhere but don't give off the light needed. The boy had short blonde hair fluffy and looked like butter, he had bright blue eyes, small freckles surrounded his peachy cheeks, he wore a white button up shirt with brown suspenders, he had brown shorts that reached his knees, his knees having little bit of freckles on them. While the father had longer blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, he had blueish green eyes that had more of a serious look. He wore a button up shirt as well, he had green suspenders on and wore brown pants, he had a cape with soft white fur at the top it was a dark green. The little boy skipped down the hallway right next to his father, the dust particles flew around when the kings cape dragged along the floor. The boy looked at him "father, father!" the boy said eagerly the king stopped walking, the boy also stopped pausing, "yes tommy" the king said looking at him seeing his curious, but eager face "where are we going? Are we going to go to brother wil-" tommy started "Thomas Theseus Minecraft, wilburs name is not a joking topic you should speak of!" The king said firmly the boy flinching "he is bad news! he is bad luck" the king said getting to his knees tommy had tears in his eyes as he cried "why is wilbur bad luck?" Tommy threw a fit trying to defend his brother that loved him, sang him lullabies, and cared for him and he was just told he was bad luck, nothing happened yet. Phil the king sighed "look tommy i-" he stopped hearing yells from the crowd or the audience outside phil wondered what was happening standing up and walked out the room leaving tommy looking at him with questions all over his mind. Philza walked the long hallway all the way to the big door pushing them open with one hand hearing a long loud creak.

Phil made it outside where they where setting up a thing, a boy stood with a rope around his neck tapping his foot whistling, phil stood there frozen he looked like he had just saw a ghost, then the boy saw phil and started to wave "look dad they said were playing a game!" The boy said excited, the people looked at phil then froze "WILBUR WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL?!" Phil yelled running over grabbing wilbur "what...?" Wilbur asked completely confused, phil got to his knee and took the rope off brushing his hair out of the way to where he saw his face seeing his brown eyes glowed with confusion he had bright freckles that covered his cheeks, and nose his brown hair was short but long in the front, he wore a white button up shirt with a vest the white button up shirt had ruffles at the end, he had shorts that reached his knees that were filled with bandages "WILLIAM GOLDEN MINECRAFT NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Phil screamed angry and worried wilbur flinched tearing up a tear fell "but i-i just wanted to play!" Wilbur sobbed protesting sniffling. Phil looked up at the people who were in on the hanging "GUARDS!" Phil called then more than 10 guards came standing tall beside him "yes sir" they said at the exact time "execute them !" Phil yelled pointing at the people then pulling wilbur into a hug wilbur crying and sobbing into his arms "Yes SIR!" The guards said then chasing after the crowd.