For You | chapter 34

Nottis pov

"MAAAA PLEASEEEEE" dd whined. what is up with this nigga lately. he been a real crybaby and he be grouchy when he not around melody.

"david stay home one day" my mom replied not even feeding into his bullshit. "i'm 16 and i'm not even in trouble why i can't go" he crossed his arms.

i'm starting to believe this nigga a clone.

i sat there shifting my eyes to the person who was talking as they spoke back and forth silently watching.

"you must really like this girl huh" my mama said looking at him. she getting fed up.

"i'm getting fed up" she huffed. i thought the same shit. maybe i can read minds. "yes i do which is why i wanna go over there" he rolled his eyes.

"if she so special why haven't i met her yet hmm?" my mama asked as her accent came out meaning she was getting mad. "because your judgy and like to criticize everyone and she's very nice" dd deadpanned her.

"i'm not! what she look like" my mama asked. "notti show her, i'm suffering from melody withdrawal i can't move" he slouched farther in the couch.

i sighed going to melodys instagram letting my mom scroll through her pictures. "she's pretty" my mom nodded. i nodded agreeing.

"ethan what do you think about her since i so called can't meet her," my mom asked me with genuine eyes. i looked at dd and he was waiting for my honest answer.

"mel mel?" i questioned already knowing but playing dumb. "no nigga crystal" dd rolled his eyes. bitch got a attitude problem with his sassy ass.

i'm really sleepy.

"mel mel she real cool i look at her as a sister, she always smiling and happy and she check up on everybody always disregarding herself." i smiled "she's sweet to people who are rude" i side eyed dd.

yes i'm throwing slick shots.

"but when she mad, she mad. she kinda like the mom of our group. she's mature and funny. no matter what she going through she puts a smile on her face." i shrugged as my mom listened attentively.

"she lost her mom not too long ago so she don't really have a mother figure but e take care of her and she bonds with everyone. she don't judge off of what other people think about some one and she's a genuine person who will put you in check if your in the wrong, but still won't hesitate to stick up for you right or wrong." i nodded.

"my opinion on melody is , she's a good person with a good heart and this ugly kid is lucky to have her" i pointed back at dd. i looked at him to see him nodding agreeing with every word i was saying in approval.

"awww i wanna meet her please" my mom said. "i'll bring it up to her" dd side eyed her. "you can go later but stay here a few hours she's probably tired of you" my mom waved him off and the biggest grin grew on his face.

i want a girlfriend.

i got up walking to my room and laying on my bed. i was trynna think of some lyrics for me and ddot new song so i needed quiet.

that didn't last long when dd bursted in my room with a pout. "I miss my girlfrienddddd" he dragged flopping on my bed.

youve mentioned it.

"dd i noticed the way you've been acting lately with melody. whats good with you?" i asked raising my eyebrow wondering his answer.

little did he know i've been doing research and i think i know what's wrong.

"i don't know" he shrugged mumbling. "well me personally i think i know" i clasped my hands gaining his attention.

"what?" dd asked with a glint in his eyes. "well i noticed that you've never been like this in a relationship so i just searched up cause you really been attached to melodys hip if we being completely honest." i said.