The Dark Owl

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The students are leaving to go home from school

Marinette: (to Alya) Sleepover at your place tonight? That'd be awesome!
Mr. Damocles: Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!

"Why is Mr. Damocles rushing everyone out?" Kagami asked

Marinette: Except ugh, I can't. I-I have to help my parents at the bakery.
Alya: Again? But you've been helping them out all week.

"Ladybug duties again was it Marinette" Female Teenager said

"Yeah." Marinette said

Adrien: (to Nino) Online gaming battle? I'm free.
Nino: Cool! Wait 'till you check out my advance weaponry! You won't stand a chance!
Mr. Damocles: (claps his hands to Nino and Adrien) Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now! (Adrien facepalm)
Adrien: I forgot I got Chinese class.

"Same as Marinette with his Chat Noir duties." Luka said

Nino: Again? But we haven't played all week.
Adrien: I'm sorry, Nino.
(Mr. Damocles chuckles before he closes the school doors. Adrien sadly looks back behind him while he walks away with Nino. Inside the school, Mr. Damocles sneaks into his office and closes his door.)

"What is he doing after school when the students are not here?" Tom asked

Scene: Mr. Damocles' office. Mr. Damocles turns on his computer to speak to his personal assistant.

Mr. Damocles: Albert?
Albert: At your service, sir.
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: Please repeat. I was unable to understand.

"He needs a better system." Max said

Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: Please repeat. I was unable to understand.
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: (short circuits) Please repeat. At-at your service, sir. Please repeat. Please repeat. Please repeat.

"Why did it explode near that portrait?" Otis asked

(There's an explosion near a portrait, due to Albert's malfunctioning. Mr. Damocles groans in annoyance before he walks towards the portrait to open it himself, revealing a secret compartment. The compartment holds his secret collection of Knightowl merchandises. Mr. Damocles chuckles as he grabs his custom-made Knightowl costume from the hanger. He tries to puts it on, but he struggles to put on his belt and causes himself to fall off his desk.)

"So Denis cosplays Kinghtowl after school." Marlena said

"He's sure is a hoot." Tom said

Mr. Damocles: Ow! It is now the hour of The Owl! Hoo-hoo!

The adults laugh while the teenagers cringed at what there principal was doing

Scene: Place des Vosges

(Whiskers meows when he get stuck in a tree)

"Look how cute that cat is." Rose gushed at whiskers

Mrs. Michelle: Oh!
(Mr. Damocles arrives and talks to Whiskers' owners)
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo! Well, Mrs. Michelle. Has Whiskers got vertigo again? Have no fear! This is the mission for The Owl! Hoo-hoo! (He takes out his toy grappling hook.) Owl Talons! (The grappling hook didn't work) Hoo-merang! (He throws his boomerang, but it glides away)

"How many times have whiskers been stuck up the tree?" Mylene asked

"Too many times to count." Marinette said

Mrs. Michelle: Um? What exactly are you planning with that?

"I'm with her there Denis, how are you going to bring Whiskers down?" Celine asked