First incident

I wish I was luckier. I have never done anything accomplishing in my 16 years on this planet. I have never been an amazing athlete. No art of mine is in a museum. I sure do wish I could sing, but I can't. But, out of everything I am unable to do, getting even a single guy to like me is the worst of them by far. I know, I'm only 16 and probably have no idea what I am doing half the time,but for just a single moment I want to feel love. No, I need to feel love. It is a craving I have that cannot be satisfied by anything else. It is all I dream about, all I think about, and all something unknown to me.
My first crush goes all the way back to the uttermost awkward 6th grade. He had jet black smooth hair, and eyes that were so deep of a brown, that you couldn't find the bottom of them. His name? David Fredrick. I don't know what had come over me. Up until them, boys had been gross and unwanted from my attention. Then one day, all of a sudden I found myself changed somehow, by the presence of him. All the other girls had a crush on him too, but only one was lucky enough to have snatched him up. My best friend, Ashly Jones. She was pretty. Not just a cute face, but all the way through beautiful. David and her "dated" all through that year.
One more thing about me: I play clarinet. Began in the 5th grade, and haven't stopped since. Anyway, at the end of the year, there was a band fundraiser. It was held at skate city. Who also was in band at the time? David. Being the kind of person I am, after school the day of the fundraiser, I told David that i liked him. Whispered it in his ear so quiet, I had to repeat myself three times after school on the playground. Then, he said "I know" and I ran away back to my house, only a few streets away from the school. That evening, I went to skate city. The strobe lights, disco balls, and blasting music beckoned me to the rink like a cat to a tree. It seems like a good idea while you're climbing up, but realize you made a mistake when you are unable to get back down. David was at the skating rink that night. He came up to me in the middle of a song, me skating freely like a natural, and asked me if I wanted to skate with him. I obviously said yes and got nearer to him. Well, I guess I shouldn't get distracted by guys so easily, because when I swore David was about to reach out to hold my hand, I felt my feet fly up from underneath me. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground, my right arm in extreme pain. He asked me if I was okay, and being like I am, I said yes, and he just said okay, and skated off. I was not okay. I had just broken my arm in front of my crush who was about to hold my hand while skating with me. How could I have been fine? I broke out crying, not from the pain, but from the missed opportunity, and struggled to leave the rink without completely falling apart at the seams. The next time I was able to come back to school, possessing a neon yellow cast going from my fingers to my shoulder, was the day Ashly and David started dating. That was the first time a best friend of mine had stabbed me in the back. I have not been skating since that day in 6th grade, and for good reason.
*********************